OP
Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there,

I have a problem that i just can't solve and after searching at google and most of all coming back to gbatemp i gave up...
It's annoying me so much that some game work and others don't. the games that don't work are :

Tales of symphonia : dawn of the new world (get stuck when i press A at trailer or gets stuck later himself)
Wario land : Shake it ( black sreen)
Game party 3 ( intro screen freeze)
SSBB ( black sreen)
Mario power tennis ( freeze in intro trailer)
Skyscraper( freeze at intro trailer)
Dragon ball z revenge of king piccolo ( doesnt go further en stays loading where little goku runs as loader pic)
Mario kart wii ( black screen when i want to begin a race : a sample ( grand prix 150cc mushroom . choosing my character for example mario choosing cart pressing A again and then black screen )
Runaway the dream of the turtle ( freezing in intro trailer)
Sega superstar tennis ( stuck at intro)

GAMES THAT DO WORK

Animal crossing wii
Super mario bros wii ( after 2 days of trying different options it worked at las when i installes cios installer38 rev 16 THANKYOU FOR THAT !!
toot.gif
)
Another code
Mario & sonic at the winter olympics
Mario party 8
Ninja captains
PIKMIN 2 FOR WII
Rogue trooper
scene it bright lights
wii sports

Im using WBFS MANAGER 3.0
320 GB EXTERNEL DRIVE (WESTERN DIGITAL 7600RPM) with a separate power supply )
WII 4.2E
WIIKEY V1
SOFTMOD
cIOS38_rev16-Installer INSTALLED TODAY thats when SMNP worked fine.

I prefer to load all my games from a hdd !
used different usb loaders. USB LOADER GX (did last update today via network on my wii) / CFG USB LOADER V50 / neogamma R8 beta 15
tried different cios 249 / 222/223 and it just doesnt work !
hate2.gif

i hope i wrote useful and enough info for you guys to help.. and really i searched the whole g*ddamn google/gbatemp/wiinews/wiihacks/ everywhere !!
i followed this guide on gbatemp to softmod my wii : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

PLEASE help i hate it when i can't do it by myself, usually reading the post was enoughh

PS: when you ask a stupid question its like : YOU D&MBASS GO AND DO SOME RESEARCH
and if you get all the information you guys need i dont even get one reply for my problem ?? ''thats great man''

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well gee sorry we all didn't rush to your aid..
these are called BACKUP loaders .. you already admitting DOWNLOADING .. which makes you a pirate
they are not called PIRATE GAME LOADERS
So sorry we didn't all rush in to help ya

Also about 90% of your list i have working.. there is not a problem with the game and i doubt theres a problem with the loader you are using this comes down to user error and ya know
sometimes you just can't fix Stupid !!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds to me like you are just bad at pirating games. or you have some hardware issue so the games are not being copied to the wii HDD correctly.

geesee

OP
Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands
i totally agree with you that i am a pirate, but stil no offence in the netherlands you actually CAN download games for own use. that's the law here dude. the only thing that wil f*** you up is if you sell them. it's the same like in holland you can buy from a coffeeshop some weed to smoke. and you can f*** prostitutes. but back to the case, im not breaking any laws so can you give me a detail of what doesn't work properly on the usb loaders.. just tell me something i can go play around with the wii stuff for a couple of days. i just want it to work dude. im sorry if my message before was rude.

cause a lot of people dont give enough info, i thaught i did.

thnx anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night