Hacking Wii Preloader high pitched ringing sound. Please Help!

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Priiloader*****

Hey, so the priiloader was recently installed on my softmodded wii, but every time i turn it on and go to the system menu, every sound is accompanied with a high pitched ringing noise which does not sound good at all. ex: System menu, in game sounds, homebrewchannel, sound effects, everything!! Its so annoying! Why did this happen? I have looked everywhere trying to find a solution for this problem but from the things i found, no one really had a clear solution... but ppl did have the same exact problem like me.... This high pitched ringing noise makes playing unplayable....

Is it a corrupt sound file when installing the priiloader?? or something similar to that

What is this high pitched ringing noise accompanied with the regular sounds??????

Has this happened to any of you guys too? How do I fix this problem?? PLEASE HELP!!!

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
this same bug happens after exit hbc and returning to system menu, its random though and not always happen, the only way to restore normal sound is power off the console.

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright thanks for the replies, ill uninstall it and get back to you guys.
I'd still appreciate it if you would try what I asked beforehand. The region free hacks can cause system instability, including squeaking noises.
Hey, the thing is I don't have any hacks installed at all, thats why. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm going to try uninstalling it tomorrow, along with various other things to see what can fix it... I'll get back to you guys when I'm done.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yes I have StartPatch, and yes I use USB Loader GX, sometimes I need use the disc drive when my brother is using the HDD, I have one Wii game that is PAL, and waiting for Another Code R to arrive :)

I never have any problems with region free patchs, and as I said before, those random high pitched sounds only occur after exiting from hbc, and only happens in rare ocassions, not sure what could be the cause, but it has nothing to do with region free patchs.

eraser400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well for me they happen as soon as i start up my wii. I'll be at the preloader menu, I click on "System Menu" or HBC and the noise is still there.. It has to be a problem with the priiloader, like tueidj mentioned before, because other ppl have had the same problem as me after having installed the priiloader. (The link one that tueidj provided above goes more in depth and I am thankful for him for putting it, thank you :) btw.) I don't know whether i'll try updating the priiloader or just getting rid of it entirely (maybe even with the two USB loaders I got as well to rule out anything)

Also tueidj, is there any other way to fix this problem without uninstalling the priiloader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]