Wii powerglove

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Westside, Apr 13, 2007.

Apr 13, 2007

Wii powerglove by Westside at 11:37 PM (763 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    Pretty cool actually. A modified famicon powerglove re-designed by a nerd for the wii. Has a youtube video with it.
    [​IMG]
    Here's my source.

2. qusai

Member qusai GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    wow, thats pretty sweet, ownage in a game like spiderman if we didn't have to press any buttons.
    I'd imagine my hand would get pretty sweaty in that thing though [​IMG]
    There was another one where you place the Wii controller on a helmet on your head, they showed a video of it on IGN a while back, the person that was swinging their head around looked like a total retard. But I can see potential in this product.

3. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    Now if only Nintendo would see the potential. This is an amature made thing, because the original power glove was never a success, i doubt Nintendo would thake the chance. I don't mind having this though. [​IMG]
    It also don't need you to press on the buttons on the wii-mote, you can use your fingers for that.

4. qusai

Member qusai GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ahh, I didn't read the stuff on the link, didn't even see it at first. But if the buttons have been taken care of then I don't see why this wouldn't work. Though most of Nintendos customers are kids and I'm sure their parents wouldn't want to go on and waste even more money on an accessory that's not really required for gameplay..

5. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    If there is something I learned from Nintendo, is that they stick to their ideas for years and years , before theay actually get it right.
    The Dual Screen on the DS in nothing new, they had those game and watch things nearly 20 years ago, and the concept of the Mii's, according to Myamoto, started years ago on the disk system for the famicom, with all that facial building function, but they kept on pushing it back until the right user interface(the Wii remote in this case ) came along.
    Thee might as well give it another shot, who knows, it might even work this time around [​IMG]