OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading up on alot of interesting topics concerning the will, and the problems it has with people misusing it. Somebody actually is suing nintendo over over damaged by the wiimote
laugh.gif
, and it's only because the guy couldn't keep the controller in his hand. I doubt this will actually goto court, cause there are alot of people that broke their tv by swinging it like it's a real baseball bat. Actual movements aren't necessary at all with the controller, but things like this are put in the hands of people that are beyond stupidity it will always result in something like this. How many people in this forum that bought the wii have had anything like this happen to them, and how can this happen if it requires only the slightest movements? Also games like the new mario, metriod, and smash bros have been canceled till next Christmas. Nintendo always does this crap with constant delays which makes it apparent that in some ways they will never change.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its funny how people are trying to sue. If they were using the wrist strap the right way, it wouldn't of happened.

Its like Kramer from Sienfeld trying to sue cause his coffee was too hot!!
Jerry: "its suppose to be hot"
Kramer: "not that hot!"

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those games have not been delayed to Christmas of next year, but just TBA 2007. I'd place money on the fact that they will be out before then.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo always does this crap with constant delays which makes it apparent that in some ways they will never change.

What other crap and delays are you talking about? Anything that really separates them from either Microsoft or especially Sony? Sometimes development goes on longer than you thought.

People bitch when a product is rushed to production.
People bitch when an artificial deadline is pushed back.

What the hell do you people want?

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
constantly delaying games they need to survive that's what, and that is the reason why they came in last the gen before. What exactly sony and Microsoft have to do with it is beyond me seeing that i don't like either of them, but yeah next Christmas two of them i know since it was only supposed to be delayed till march or so of next year. I wonder if they actually like being in last place with their consoles? not like that matters though as everyone in the world still wants a nds even after 2 years after it's been out.

P.S games like castlevaina could easily carry the handheld forever
wink.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every time I want to complain about a game delay, I just stop and think about Unreal Tournament 2003. People wanted a sequel to the original UT game, so Epic started work on the 2003 version and ended up rushing to get it out. Then everyone complained about how much the game sucked. You can't have both people. So when Unreal Tournament 2004 came around and they announced a delay, I for one was happy and in the end, I got an awesome game. 2007 was supposed to come out this year but has been delayed to 2007. If that gets me a good game, then I'm all for it.

It's like surveys where one question asks "Should there be more cops on the road patrolling?" and everyone answers yes, then a few questions later it asks "Would it be acceptable to raise tax from 6% to 7%?" and everyone screams heck no! They don't realize that if they want more cops, fire departments, etc... that they would have to pay more tax. We keep complaining about the lack of things, but never want to contribute the money that is needed to do said thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr