Wii Play: Motion

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Finally another game with Motion Plus support! Looks great can't wait to try it out.

Pause the video at 00:43 it looks like a giant penis. Ironic considering the name of the game
tongue.gif

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks great! Can't wait to try it. Seems as if they've taken elements from the first game and redesigned them. Then added a load more games on top. Hopefully there'll be more than 9 games this time though.

EDIT: Just checked on wikipedia and according to the box art there will be 12 games - an improvement but still not many, especially if you compare it to something like Wii Party or Mario Party.

bowser said:
Finally another game with Motion Plus support! Looks great can't wait to try it out.

Pause the video at 00:43 it looks like a giant penis. Ironic considering the name of the game
tongue.gif

No, that's just your dirty mind.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Seems to be of a higher standard than the usual mini-games shit we get in titles with Wii in. Not buying this at all though, glad piracy is so easy now on this platform.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the time it came out, I actually needed the controller.

However, I decided to give the game a shot, and it's awful. Some of the mini games, like the shooting range or tanks!, are great. They're ruined by not being random though. As soon as you learn the patterns, they instantly become boring. Games like laser hockey are OK, but in single player you're limited to just 2 minutes, and in multi who gets to 8 first. No ability to change the options for an epic length game. I don't know about anyone else, but forcing my attention span into 2 minute chunks is annoying.

I dunno, it just ended up being typical Nintendo bullshit from this generation. The video above looks like more of the same crap and this far into the Wii's lifetime, I expect better than the mini games that were acceptable as the system found its footing.

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bowser said:

tongue.gif
Dude that's just ice cream...

On topic: Looks fun

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bowser said:

tongue.gif

Wow you're an idiot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things