Hacking Wii Play Control Titles

dark0ne84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not but here goes, from what I gather the new play control titles are just remakes of old Gamecube games for the Wii. If that's the case how does Nintendo run Gamecube software in Wii mode? Do they use some form of emulation or the Gamecube mode of the Wii itself?

Could it be possible to run Gamecube games as Wii titles from the usb loaders via some sort of iso compare/replace/injection? Sadly I'm not a programmer or hacker, just a dreamer who try's to think outside the box. If Nintendo can do it, then I'm sure the scene can figure it out. Questions, comments and flames welcome
smile.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They simply made Wii games out of them the Wii is almost the same as a GC with a faster CPU, more Ram and so and since they have the source they programmed the games a bit different (run in wii mode and controlls for example).

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I believe they take each game and recompile from the source code. This makes injection impossible. Due to the similarities, it takes only a few modifications to add WPAD code, etc., right into the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, ohkay