Gaming Wii PAL Exclusives List

fandango

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another perspective on the matter. Those who prefer Japanese dubs are not as common as those who prefer them assume.
I don't want to get into a debate about the pro's and cons of English or Japanese dubs. My list simply includes any EU games that are significantly different from the US games. I feel that Beat The Beat Rhythm Paradise is different because it includes an extra Japanese audio track, so it is on my list.
If you would rather save space by having the US version without the Japanese audio then that's fine, that's your choice. :)

Last edited by fandango,

fandango

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've removed 'Ride [RRHXUJ]' because it isn't English language, but have replaced it with 'Mary King's Riding School 2 [RRHPUJ]' which is the same game but with English language.
I've removed 'Diva Girls - Princess on Ice [RI9PGT]' as it is the same as the USA game 'Diva Girls - Divas on Ice [RI9EGT]'.
I've updated 'Urban Extreme - Street Rage' because it has two identical versions [RUXPUG] and [RUXXUG] just with slightly different languages.
I've updated 'Hugo - Magic in the Troll Woods' because it has two identical versions [SHOYKR] and [SHOXKR] just with slightly different languages.

Last edited by fandango,

fandango

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've removed 'Let's Party! [RR3PA4]' as it is the same as the USA game 'Ultimate Party Challenge'.
I've removed 'Junior Fitness Trainer [SJFPGR]' as it is the same as the USA game 'Kid Fit Island Resort'.
I've removed 'Imagine Champion Rider [RW8P41]' as is is the same as the USA game 'Petz: Horse Club'.

Last edited by fandango,

GamerGhosts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this list! Changes open for discussion:

- Removing 'Disney Violetta - Rhythm & Music'. There is a Latin American version that is NTSC that I think would be preferrable for USA players.
- Remove North American Hunting Extravaganza 2 - the US version looks pretty similar to me.
- Add Let's Sing 5,6,7,8,9,10, @Radio Italia, and 2019 - Hits Francais et Internationaux - They all have English despite being country focused.

Last edited by GamerGhosts,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: gn