This is probably the last time I will leave Wii Connect 24 on. Anyway, I left my wii on with WiiConnect 24 on. (The LED was the yellow/orange light. not red). This had happened in the past, where it would overheat and never go to the Wii Menu. Boot Mii does show up. I know it's not a complete brick since I only played Zelda: Ocarina of Time on it this morning. I am guessing my wii is not one of the fixed ones where the fan would kick on if it reached high temperatures. Is there a reason why the Wii Connect 24 overheats the wii?