OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was just browsing around as usual when i came across this new hack for the wii that basically allows you to play you roms on the wii just like the real thing without getting ripped off in the process, and you can play any game instead of waiting for nintendo to release them.....metroid 3 here i come
grog.gif

Oh and mario kart 64 works perfectly
bow.gif

link below

http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Wii_os

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is not what you think. Someone made somewhat of a gui for different emulators on PC that looks like the Wii. And he use his wiimote to control it. This is not on a wii.

read carefully

QUOTE said:
Wii OS is a Windows program that makes your computer run an Interface similar to the Nintendo Wii. You can use it with emulators and a Nintendo Wiimote to play your favorite game backups ad roms exactly the same way they will work on a regular Nintendo Wii.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was just browsing around as usual when i came across this new hack for the wii that basically allows you to play you roms on the wii just like the real thing...That's the bit where you got it wrong.
well of course but better on an actual tv then sitting at the pc all day.That's the bit where you tried to make out like you didn't get it wrong.
QUOTE(azndragonguy115 @ Feb 7 2007, 06:52 PM)well you said it was a hack for the wii so i think he was just clearing things up
That's the bit where you got told!
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person