Wii Opera browser

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hey_suburbia, Dec 22, 2006.

1. hey_suburbia
    OP

hey_suburbia Do The Lizard Bop

Apr 24, 2004
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
  2. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    Cool. I just downloaded mine as well. In fact, I am posting from it right now.
    I must say that using a Wiimote instead of a mouse is cool, but using it to select letters is fairly tedios. Also, everything on webpages is small and hard to read. To get to this thread, I had to look of off my lappy.

That took like, 5 minutes to write...

3. Jonah

Jonah Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2006
    United States
    I was interested in getting internet radio to play on the browser so I could just have music coming from my TV...but I have yet to find a site that works...

4. The__B

The__B Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2006
    Netherlands
    Not all flash games work that great

check wiicade.com

Especialy clash n slash has EXTREME slowdowns but other then that it's a nice little feature i'll never use [​IMG]

5. The__B

The__B Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2006
    Netherlands
    ARGH @#$@$# crappy internet, could 1 of the mods please fix this and sorry bout the monster doublepost....

6. bryehn

bryehn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 26, 2004
    Canada
    man, the browser is crashtastic when I use gmail...

7. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    ^^Never had it die on gmail or my own webmail for my isp.

Also youtube works like a dream, real treat...makes videos on a normal tv look less grainy and sketchy. Watched a full DuckTales episode and a lot of Looney Tunes on there for like 90min earlier.

Also eyezmaze.com works like a champ, and they link a NEW version of Zookeeper too which has the Quest mode from the DS. That was a hell of a time on the wii controller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice