1. Jon1232123

Jon1232123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Does CTGP Revolution work as a VC inject?

2. DrDoctor

DrDoctor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Untitled-1.jpg

If these injections appear on the Daily Logs, does it mean Nintendo can see what you're playing and ban you for hacking your console?

Last edited by DrDoctor, Oct 22, 2017
  3. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Chile
    Does anyone else have problems with the ZL/ZR to L/R patch? In RE4 I can't use the knife, the L and ZL are both mapped to the same botton (ZR)

ShadowOne333 likes this.
  4. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 QVID PRO QVO
    Developer

Mexico
    I heard someone else was having that same issue as well.
    Might be worth posting the issue in the script thread as well, perhaps Fix could take a look at the issue.

5. tallpr24

tallpr24 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    can some one share a good bootsound.wav for wii injects on wiiu for when using WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6]?

6. m4x1m0

m4x1m0 Newbie
    Newcomer

I try to extract the main.dol from Tenkaichi 3 and i Patched it with GetExtTypePatcher.exe. (like said the compatibility list)

i use WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.6] and when i start the game, the Classic Controller Still no working...any solution? The List said it's works, but i cant do it :(

7. deadmaker

deadmaker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Guys, sorry for the noob question, I don't even know if this is the right place to ask.

I was away from the Wii U hacking scene and only yesterday found out about playing Nintendont with the GamePad. I tested it and it works fine and all, but I find quite annoying resetting the console every time I quit playing a game. I use Wiiflow to run my Wii and Gamecube games, so I was wondering: is there a way to make a Wiiflow forwarder in order to play GC with the GamePad and when I exit it will go back to Wiiflow?

Last edited by deadmaker, Nov 5, 2017
  8. deadmaker

deadmaker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I need some help here.

I spent the day installing Wii injects so I could free space from my computer HDD when I noticed something was strange with my Wii VC when played with the GamePad. Whenever the left analog stick is pressed all the way up, the cursor (the little hand when you press the home button) goes down as if it's pressed all the way down. At first I thought it was a problem with the stick, so I tried some Wii U games and they were all normal. Then I assumed it could be some kind of glitch with the injects, so I tried a couple of Wii VC which were not injects and the problem showed up again! This had never happened before! Now I'm really confused... Has anybody noticed anything like that? What could be the cause for this? This makes playing with the GamePad impossible... :sad:

9. rayfida

rayfida Newbie
    Newcomer

Austria
    Hi!
    Every time I try to load a injected GC Game (several) made with WiiVCIjector or WiiUUSBHelper I boot directly into "No FAT Device found" in Nintendont. I tried for 3 days now and I am very desperate...
    I have
    • latest Nintendont
    • CFW in CBHC
    • all installed on NAND
    Any idea?
    Thank you and kind Regards

10. slifer1231

slifer1231 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When i use a GCN Inject and install the WUP it says failed to create memory card and then reboots to the wii u menu

11. freestar3k

freestar3k Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

awesome work! how do I get this to work ploggy?

12. rickwj324

rickwj324 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi, So I'm about to dig into this and would like to verify a few things if possible.
    1)If I'm wanting to inject Wii and Gamecube games specifically to have them on the same hard drive as the Wii-U titles and to play them from the Wii-U screen (instead of vwii) is this possible? I realize some games are compatible with the gamepad and some aren't, but my main reason to do this is just to be able to launch the games from the Wii-U on the same harddrive and be able to play the game with the native controllers (wii remote/chuk or gamecube controller). Gamepad support is cool, but not a must for me!
    2)I assume Nintendont has to be installed on the SD card, but the gamecube games can be stored on the Wii-U hard drive, correct?
    3)Is there an "ultimate" guide to doing this from start to finish, including how to do gamecube titles?

Thanks! Rick

13. Emmanoelbs

Emmanoelbs Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I've been wondering the same thing however about Devolution i think its emulation is still better than Nintendont and some of my saves are on it so i though the Gamepad as controller if i use the WiiVC Injector Script from TeconMoon to create a channel at the WiiU menu that is linked to the vWii Devolution's forwarder (ID: DVAA) but i don't found any vWii forwarder channel for Devolution to try out

14. t1op

t1op GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I followed the tutorial to install Wiimms MKW Fun using Rhythm Heaven Fever. The icon on the menu and the loading screen were RHF instead of MKW. Did I miss something in the instructions, or did it default back to RHF because it is a custom iso?

15. CeeDee

CeeDee art by @x65943

United States
    You have to manually edit those images in the code meta folder of the Wii VC.

Last edited by CeeDee, Dec 30, 2017
  16. t1op

t1op GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't see any images in the Code folder, but there are jpegs in the Meta folder. However, I cannot view those images...
    How do I edit the images?

17. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    the iamges are in tga format and there is a banner thread with premade images and a github as well

18. CeeDee

CeeDee art by @x65943

United States
    Ah shit, yeah, the tgas are in the Meta folder, not the Code folder. You have to edit them (try paint.net) then use this TGA verifier to fix them.

19. t1op

t1op GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Awesome, thanks for the help!

20. Dominator211

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

United States
    so this doesnt work with every game like wii sports and ECT

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injecting, Virtual, Console