1. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    I think i remember someone saying it doesnt work.

2. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Question, for games that are on the eshop; is there any reason someone might want to create their own Wii VC inject over a legit copy of the same VC game?

Also, all my wii games are in wbfs format - is there a way I can use these or do I need to get fresh dumps?

Last edited by Nomelas, Sep 30, 2017
  3. coke666

coke666 Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Anyone figured out how to fix the nintendont forwader screen bug? One time worked flawless for me but now I just get the screen black and bugged but still can select the game

Tried to update nintendont now but didn't fix and now I'm reinstalling the forwader to see if works

Ahh and forgot to mention that I'm using Haxchi with a 5.5.2 WiiU 32GB and I don't know if I need to use any specific fw.img because I'm a little lost

4. gburgue

gburgue GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    In addition to being able to add Gamepad support to those who originally support Classic Controller (eg. Muramasa, etc.), I can imagine injecting a Undubbed version (original voices in Japanese) into Pandora's Tower. You could also inject a patched version to support Wiimmfi, eg. in Marios Sports Mix or Mario Strikers Charged (although without Gamepad support in these, unfortunately).

Last edited by gburgue, Oct 5, 2017
    Nomelas likes this.
  5. Fil o_O

Fil o_O GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    I've been trying so resolve several issues with my injected games. This is about cheats. I know it has been discussed here, I tried everything I read so far.

My sd card has a folder
    codes/GMSE01.gct
    /sneek/kenobiwii.bin

I generated using GeckCode generator (this one to be exact:
    04029204 FFE00890 for GMSE01 , it's the C-Stick inversion)

I used the injector Script 2.2.2 with autoboot and installed with WUP installer GX. My Wii U is Euro.

When I launch the game using Nintendont forwarder the cheat code works, but with the injected one I can't get it to work.

Could someone be so kind and tell me what I'm missing here? It's driving me crazy

EDIT: I figured it out myself. I didn't think I had to enable cheats for the included ISO. I launched the forwarder channel and enabled cheats fot that too now it works.

Last edited by Fil o_O, Oct 5, 2017
  6. plastikman187

plastikman187 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Has anyone been able to get USB peripherals to work? I was trying to inject skylanders games but the portal of power does not seem to load.

7. mcplayer9999

mcplayer9999 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I just tried emulating the Wiimote with Return to Dreamland, and as one might expect, does not work.

If anyone can mark that down on the compatibility page, please do as I can't even create an account there.

8. MCGRaven

MCGRaven Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Could anybody link me to a full tutorial of what i need to play injects because i'm totally lost

9. plastikman187

plastikman187 Member
    Newcomer

United States
  10. memoryman3

memoryman3 GBAtemp Regular

Why do I get error code 199-9999 when trying Double Dash?

11. piratesephiroth

OP piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Brazil
    you need to run a CFW first

12. DrDoctor

DrDoctor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Sorry, I can't seem to find the instructions on how to create the Nintendont VC specifically, could you point me to them?

13. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    Creating the Nintendont VC is the same as creating any other Homebrew VC, You just place the boot.dol (Forwarder dol preferably) along with your edited bootTvTex.png and iconTex.png in the Source Folder of the WiiVC Injector Script app. :) Then Run the EXE..

DrDoctor likes this.
  14. DrDoctor

DrDoctor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thanks, for some reason I thought I couldn't use a forwarder dol.

Got it working now, but I was wondering, is there a way to make the Home button return to the Nintendont menu?
    I don't have CFW auto-starting, so each time I press Home it resets the whole console and I have to run a CFW before getting back to Nintendont.

15. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    It does that for everyone, resetting to Nintendont menu isn't currently possible. :)

DrDoctor likes this.
  16. DrDoctor

DrDoctor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I see, hope the improvements don't stop here, this has brought even more longevity to my Wii U.

Btw, how is the Wii U Gamepad emulation achieved? I was hoping it was a new controller ini file so I could invert the analog sticks, but it doesn't seem like it...

17. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    So I just created a channel using the latest Nintendont dol from github. Do I need to run sign sign_c2w_patcher before booting? If so, do I have to do this every time? Or does the forwarder do this for me?

18. piratesephiroth

OP piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Brazil
    That's a requirement only if you want to run Wii emulators in a higher CPU clock speed.
    It's not necessary for Nintendont.

OrGoN3 likes this.
  19. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Thank you. The script output was that I had to have signature patching, I wasn't sure if it meant for the Wii U to install/run the title, or for the Wii for the Wii U clock speeds, or neither, or both. Thanks for the response!

20. Sathya

Sathya GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker

Indonesia
    you start not from number 1 but zerooo LOL.......

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injecting, Virtual, Console