Hardware Wii nunchuck analog stick replacements

djfrantic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dog chewed both our analog sticks on our nunchucks just to the top rubber part, and I'd think I'd be a lot cheaper if I could buy just the analog sticks and replace them myself by opening the nunchuck. I've tried seaching on google for replacement parts, but I couldn't find any (just psp analog sticks, lol)

So if anyone knows where I could buy some, I'd greatly appreciate it~

cheez203

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think you can buy just the analog sticks. Ur gonna have to buy the whole nunchuck again. Im pretty sure that ur only option... But maybe im wrong.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
can you pull the top off?
if you can then maybe you can get something to replace it.

if not - shoot the dog & sell it to a chinese butchers shop.
biggrin.gif

djfrantic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered WU-brand ones from deals extreme and plan to replace those analog sticks~

-____-~ I don't want to be offended, since I'm partially chinese, and I love my dog.

But thanks for you input anyway :]

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
here in my country they sell analog sitcks for PS2, don't know it they fit in the unchuck though...never tried it yet

if the analog stick size is same as the one on gamecube then the PS2 analog stick wont work cause iv'e seen that the GC analog stick is smaller than the one's on the PS2

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it would be that much cheaper, assuming you would buy it from Nintendo or something. Unless you're just looking for the analog stick's ehm...cover, if you would like to call it that. The plastic part, not the part attached to the motherboard.

I don't know exactly how it works, but if it's like the one on the diagram of the 3DS, then just take that off and replace it with an Atari 2600 Joystick! Fun!

But seriously, shoptemp sells nunchucks for like $10. That's not exactly a bad price xD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr