wii not respond, just black screen..can I fix it?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by triple_h, Feb 20, 2009.

1. triple_h
    OP

triple_h Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    hi all;

here is my story:
    I think my wii is about 2 years old. it has 3.4E installed, homebrew channel and it's mod with wiikey1 with 1.9s firmware. every thing worked great.
    today I have playing fanal fantasy about 1hour...30min later I want to play again, it gives me black screen, no video and sound. I dubbel check the connection. every thing looks fine. I can still eject and inser disc, also I hear it spinning, that means the dvd drive works fine.

strange thing is, I can't power on the wii with the " power button" ( I can hear a little " tick tick"noise coming form the wii). I can only power on by "eject button" but I do can shut the wii down with the "power button". I just can't boot up the wii. I won't respond

can some one tell me what the problem is? can I fix this issue? wifi or bluetooth module broke???

thank you

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
  3. triple_h
    OP

triple_h Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    I already try savemiifrii, but still not working

4. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    savemiifrii is not savemii, did you even click the link?

5. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Sounds like the Wifi Module to me

They are the same

just Savemiifrii is Free and doesn't cost you money

6. triple_h
    OP

triple_h Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    darn... I find out that I must plug in the 4th GC-poort... now I can see right below I have 3.4 (EUR).. is this means my bluetooth module has broke?

7. triple_h
    OP

triple_h Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    I bought a new bluetooth module and replace the old one.... now my wii is working great again.

thanks to every one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice