Wii not playing games - Hangs on USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by steveoc, Aug 31, 2014.

1. steveoc
    OP

steveoc Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2014
    HI,

I have just bought a 2nd hand wii, which I was told was pre hacked with a hard disk, I got it home and cannot access the games it has a window for USB Loader GX, I click on that, it says loading very briefly and then does nothing.

I have another hacked wii which I did years ago, and have tried its hard disk as well to no avail.

I have noticed there is a blank window beside USB Loader and that there is no home brew channel...which I find unusual as I thought it was required.

I have taken out the SD and put on a new letterbomb version, but no mail appears??? in any day either direction, it says I have a mail but only shows the time spent on games???

Any ideas?????????????????

2. steveoc
    OP

steveoc Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2014
    Just got the homebrew channel up and running, I changed the date to correct date as was in 2010, found and installed.... now problem is when I try and load USB loader GX, it hangs from the main window version, but when I run from within the homebrew channel it tells me I do have Cios 220 or 249 installed.

Within homebrew I have an icon for installing ios and when I go to it, I choose either 220 or 249, and both times it freezes and the wii controller stops working?

SOooo confused????

I was also given a few copies discs with the wii and it doesn't recognise them but recognises official discs???