Wii not playing games - Hangs on USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by steveoc, Aug 31, 2014.

1. steveoc
    OP

steveoc Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2014
    HI,

I have just bought a 2nd hand wii, which I was told was pre hacked with a hard disk, I got it home and cannot access the games it has a window for USB Loader GX, I click on that, it says loading very briefly and then does nothing.

I have another hacked wii which I did years ago, and have tried its hard disk as well to no avail.

I have noticed there is a blank window beside USB Loader and that there is no home brew channel...which I find unusual as I thought it was required.

I have taken out the SD and put on a new letterbomb version, but no mail appears??? in any day either direction, it says I have a mail but only shows the time spent on games???

Any ideas?????????????????

2. steveoc
    OP

steveoc Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2014
    Just got the homebrew channel up and running, I changed the date to correct date as was in 2010, found and installed.... now problem is when I try and load USB loader GX, it hangs from the main window version, but when I run from within the homebrew channel it tells me I do have Cios 220 or 249 installed.

Within homebrew I have an icon for installing ios and when I go to it, I choose either 220 or 249, and both times it freezes and the wii controller stops working?

SOooo confused????

I was also given a few copies discs with the wii and it doesn't recognise them but recognises official discs???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice