Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone that preorderd the chip planning on extracting the data (usnig acid or sandpaper tricks) and sharnig with the rest of the community?

biggrin.gif

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't know how. But I'm sure someone will.

My reasoning? People that are willing to steal video games are going to be willing to steal (cough) the things they need to steal video games. Now of course, that's a gross over generalization of pirates, but someone out there is going to think the same way.

xMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone that preorderd the chip planning on extracting the data (usnig acid or sandpaper tricks) and sharnig with the rest of the community?

biggrin.gif

Fala Pacote! pois é cara.. to acompanhando seu topico la na UOL, e to ansioso pra ver se vai dar certo, se vc for vender chips, pode ter certeza q eu vou comprar
biggrin.gif

Boa sorte velho PS.: Brasileiros tão em td lugar mesmo hiuhAIUHAiha

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

Fala Pacote! pois é cara.. to acompanhando seu topico la na UOL, e to ansioso pra ver se vai dar certo, se vc for vender chips, pode ter certeza q eu vou comprar
biggrin.gif

And the english translation is....

"
She speaks Package! as is face. to accompanying your topico there she is on UOL , & to anxious for see if he will give certain , if vc if he may be sell chip , can you have certainty q I go buy Good luck old PS. : Brazilians tão em td place even hiuhAIUHAiha "

Still no idea lol

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Actually the translation would be something along the lines of:

Speak Pacote (a greeting)! Hey man, I'm following your topic on UOL (probably some forums), and I'm anxious to see if it's going to work, if you're going to sell chips, you can be sure that I will buy
biggrin.gif

Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, the portuguese guy is right
biggrin.gif

ae xMichael, fui banido de la mas jaja to criando outro nick, pode ficar tranquilo que assim que o codigo vazar eu vou estar destravando pro pessoal
biggrin.gif

_zZz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

ae xMichael, fui banido de la mas jaja to criando outro nick, pode ficar tranquilo que assim que o codigo vazar eu vou estar destravando pro pessoal
biggrin.gif

hi michael. I was banned from there, but I am already creating another nick. Don't worry, as soon as the code gets out, I'll give it to everybody.

Well, I really hope this happens...

xMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Eitaa, moderação de la sux
dry.gif
isso pq vc não desrespeitou nenhuma regra, na seção do play 2 rolam altos papos sobre destravamento e não fazem nada, bom mais boa sorte cara!!

Sorry guys, my english is basic, and I can´t translate everything I say.

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
GAAAH! ni är helt galna, prata engelska eller gå och ät pizza tillsammans! btw, är det inte ett "bara engelska" forum?

english translation: GAAAH! are you out of your minds, speak english or go grab a pizza togeather! btw, isn't this a "english only" forum?
edit: spelling

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
En dan nog even om het af te maken ook maar wat nederlands erbij.
English: And as the cherry on top a bit of dutch
wink.gif

Seriously keep this forum English or make your own "we are different" topic.

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A bold quote from PS3News......

"For those wondering, I've now been told from a VERY reliable source that the hexcode has been leaked. No, I do not have it yet but if it crosses my path I will share it as planned. However, there is a nice twist to this news... we won't need a Mod for it after all as you can actually reprogram the Wii drive! I think we'll be hearing more on this VERY soon... "

Exciting......... or maybe not.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

"For those wondering, I've now been told from a VERY reliable source that the hexcode has been leaked. No, I do not have it yet but if it crosses my path I will share it as planned. However, there is a nice twist to this news... we won't need a Mod for it after all as you can actually reprogram the Wii drive! I think we'll be hearing more on this VERY soon... "

I wouldn't change the drive FW if the hex is available, the pics cost near nothing and neither does a programmer (especially if you buy it with a few blokes), chances are someone in your neighbourhood even has one.

_zZz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I wouldn't change the drive FW if the hex is available, the pics cost near nothing and neither does a programmer (especially if you buy it with a few blokes), chances are someone in your neighbourhood even has one.

for me its great news... i prefear a fw flash for sure.. No soldering included, and it probably means warranty would still be easier to claim
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I met this forum through the winja news... it is great
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-