Wii N64 Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Chronics, May 28, 2007.

1. Chronics
    OP

Chronics Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    Can anyone assist me with this..im useing this guide http://www.wii-ftw.com/?page=n64.selfboot.tut

i'm about half way there, but im wondering where did my file go? i replace th zelda file, hex editor the name, and now i'm completely lost?? where is my file?? im currently doing starfox 64, the file i dled was named Star Fox 64 (U) [!].v64

that., did all the steps and now after hex where is the file so i can image and burn???!?!

2. muhamad520

muhamad520 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    United States
  3. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    awesome tool, but what/where is the file "exp-n64v2.gcm" i need to build thie image?! is this the emu or another disc image? help please

4. muhamad520

muhamad520 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    United States
    The link is on the first post then under tools

5. Dthruking

Dthruking Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    is there any way that on the wii you can run a N64 emulator just like you run a snes emulator?? like burn the emulator and roms onto a dvd and go to GC mode and play?

6. Chronics
    OP

Chronics Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    omg i love u muhamad520 in a stright way

does anyone have the working list of games that work on teh w ii with n64?!?!?! as well as how can we "save"

7. dopestyle67

dopestyle67 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2007
    United States
    this will only allow you to make 1 rom per disc right? to do a multi version you have to use the first link version right?!

8. Chronics
    OP

Chronics Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    um..does anyone got it to work, mines turn to a green screen right after i click play..-?_-!!!! i use the gcm muti iso creator i put a few into one disk, all turns green

9. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    i am getting green screen as well

tried all working .n64 ROMS, tried 1 ROM per disc, tried multi (8) ROMS in a GCOS multiboot, tried all teh different GCOS display options, all resulting in green screen.

10. Ben_j

Ben_j GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2005
    France
    I select PAL and I don't get green screen. If you get a green screen then it's just your game doesn't work with the emulator.

11. Chronics
    OP

Chronics Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States

i trtierd over 10 games all green

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice