Wii music freezing then wiimote rumbles for 2 seconds then black scree

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by madddyyy, Jun 8, 2009.

1. madddyyy

Newcomer madddyyy Newbie

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    Wii music freezing then wiimote rumbles for 2 seconds then black screen, also random crashes to a black screen with DSI error and lots of code and dump something or other.
    Now know this is trying to load something thats in the wrong place or wrong. But it can happen just at random.
    I have 3.3u with zelda xploit. and rev9 and use chanel version of ult usb gx. with a 500 gig non partitioned hard drive maxtor.

Been working fine till 2 days ago when i installed some cios wads. Which is the only thing i think of that i have installed. can i rid my wii of the cios or clean it back to some new state.
    it plays other games fine with no errors or freezing, and loads great and does what it should. just worried as it was fine till 2 days ago.

thanx for any help
  2. supermodchips

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2009
    Do you have bootmii installed? If not, you may have to try the Savemii as that should also help boot into the recovery mode which could possibly help with accessing the menu.
    If not, and you have a modchip, you should create an autoboot disc of Zelda and open AnyTitleDeleter and un-install the files (only of you know what you are doing though).