timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I recently got a copy of Wii Sports Resort with the Wii Motion controller and I can't get it to play. I load it through the Disc Channel but after that, I just get a black screen. I'm on 3.2 with a modchip, so I'm not sure what I need to add or remove. This may be a stupid question, but I really want to get this to work.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
timishu said:
Is there any chance that I could install an IOS wad through Wad Manager and be able to run it? I'd really like to avoid updating.
I used to avoid updating, sticking closely with 3.2U and cIOS_rev10 for whatever reason. But I can say, I updated to 4.1U and cIOS_rev14, and things are freakin' amazing now. There are so many unlisted fixes and improvements that I notice, such as:

Games load from USB much quicker than before.

Preloader doesn't take a while to load system menu. Now when I restart my Wii, it goes right to the system menu, instead of staring at a black screen for 8 seconds.

My compatibility is excellent. Only Call of Duty and Sam & Max still pose problems, everything else I throw at my Wii is handled perfectly in USB Loader GX.

talflanzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You dont need to update.
Just use NeoGamma Backup luncher and it will work.
Put the Player.dol from the Iso on the SD at the NeoGamma folder, lunch it and in the config menu choose 002fix and alt dol=sd
you will watch the 3 Min movie about MotionPlus and after its finished you can run it again using the NeoGamma with only 002fix.
it will create a save file and will run smoothly.
no new IOSs are needed, i am running it on 3.2E.
Enjoy

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how many more times will this be asked, im glad theres no 4th region because every time the different region of sports resort got released, some noob came in and asked the same question without searching first. It will be this way ALWAYS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.