Hardware wii motion+ problem

• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 1,135
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted-119707

OP
ONLY table tennis has problems. after a few min playing, the wiimote it out of sync. if i point left, it shows that im pointing forwards.
i NEVER had this problem before. it just started this morning. i tried the other remot with WM+ and still same problem. other games work perfectly.
ingame, i pause so it can recalibrate and this doesnt fix it.
i run a 4.0E (i dont intend to update YET) usbloader gx latest build. cfg loader latest build.

thanks.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
ONLY table tennis has problems. after a few min playing, the wiimote it out of sync. if i point left, it shows that im pointing forwards.
i NEVER had this problem before. it just started this morning. i tried the other remot with WM+ and still same problem. other games work perfectly.
ingame, i pause so it can recalibrate and this doesnt fix it.
i run a 4.0E (i dont intend to update YET) usbloader gx latest build. cfg loader latest build.

thanks.

2 things that may help, turn off IR pointer help thing as sometimes in daylight or with strong lamps it will see the lamp or sunlight and assume you are looking at the tv and set that point as center,

so turn it off it works great without it on.

second thing is whenever you want to set center point yourself, aim at the screen (or wherever you want center point to be) and press DOWN direction on the D-PAD +

this will reset your center point. works in every game i have played on wii resort.

also on table tennis and swordfighting the faster you move around, the more accurate the gyro will be so if you feel it dragging to one side give it a good old shakaroo around your body(not a waggle as this doesn't work).

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As I understand it, the 4.1 SM update has almost exclusively Sports Resort fixes in it... why would you not want to update if you are having problems in-game?

Its harmless, and just do the official Nintendo update, as it won't affect anything other than having to reinstall Preloader
(verified myself)

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah you should update man, staying behind when newer updates are safe and not updating applications brings problems! Like those who stay in 3.2 and then instal a stub version of ios30.
sleep.gif

And btw, go to sysmenu and check your sensor light sensitivity, check with the remote to see if theres any dots around your place and try to turn them off by adjusting sensitivity. That should fix your out of sync problem
smile.gif

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
I can think of two things you can try.
1. lower the sensor bar sensitivity in the wii settings.
2. when playing, pause the game with the + button and re-calibrate the wiimote by setting it on a flat surface.
If I remember correctly v4.1 update was to fix an error with the intro video and VC/Wiiware or something with playing them and then playing WSR.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
thanks for all the replys.
pressing down works. BUT i NEVER had this problem before... its pretty annoying pressing down playing table tennis.
yea the 4.1 update fixes the video replay after you play wiiware/VC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free