Hacking Wii mote unstable.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am now trying to finish off the steps to copiyng GC saves to the SD card howevr the WIi mote now for some reason is acting unstable and won't move down to the data management section (or Wii options that is) and even when it did, the Data Mangament tab FROZE on me as did Wii settings. I have a NAND backup as I am afraid that my Wii might brick now. What should I download for brick preveention? And how do I get my darn Wii mote to MOVE? I have the sensor bar in a perfect position but it still will NOT let me move down. ARRRRRRGHHHH!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright somehow it fixed itself but when I try and load GCBOOT and used the start.dol on the root of the card it still showed the regular error message. I am using dronesplitter's hacks and readme files.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Why bump your topic ?

Why even start the topic, why not post this in the other topic that you are talking about this ?

Why not pm the other guy instead of starting another new thread ?

I'm guessing a lot of people are gonna start to get annoyed with you and ignore you when you REALLY need help.

btw if you google you can find an ActionReplay dol that loads cheats from sd card, doesn't require the "big" GC memcard (just a standard one) and is easy to use, there is even a channel version floating about.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
If you can.. go to the sensor bar set up and look at the sensitivity, you'll be able to see what the wiimote sees.. there could be some other light interference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte