Hacking Wii mote dissconnects and will not reconnect in every game about 5 to 10 mins into play

demonik420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have seen threads about this before but never a clear answer or fix that worked.. I have a CFW wii running the latest CFW ( I updated but still have this problem). I have usb loader "Wii Flow" that i use to run games (i have also tried others with no change). My wiimote Disconnects about 5 to 10 mins into every game that i have (sometimes with a wiimote disconnect error and sometimes not) when there is no error it just continues to carry out the last button press command. there is seemingly no way to reconnect the wiimote AT ALL and I have to hold the power button and restart the system. also the wiimote never disconnects while im in the wii men u only when in game

ALSO I never had this problem for about a year before hand now the problem makes everything unplayable and i never changed anything except swapping hard drives that my games were stored on and also connecting my wiimote to my pc a few times to use dolphin. after that the problem started and has continued until now.

I have two different sensor bars and the problem exists with both of them.. I also have 4 wiimotes that all have the same problem.. I have tried re syncing the wiimotes with the wii and still have the problem.

Any help would be great

-EDIT-
i also just noticed that the music appears to stop in some games (the last story and Xenoblade) when the controller freezes if that is helpful info or not I don't Know

could it be the hard drive i am using?

demonik420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i alsop just noticed that the music stops appears to stop in some games (the last story and Xenoblade) when the controller freezes if that is helpful info or not I don't Know

demonik420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no "CFW" for the Wii, so I don't know what you mean by that.

Try using PowerCheck (link in my signature) and tell me what the battery levels report.

i guess what i mean in i ahve the latest homebrew channel ect. also i discovered that it only happens on wii games on my hardrive.. i can play games such as ocarina of time, cave story ect off my wii page so im guessing that its my harddrive so i am tring another one to test.. i will get back to you on the powerlink levels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse