1. DNStuff

OP DNStuff Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    So I want to 1) play Mario Party using Nintendont on the Wii 2) Play Karaoke Wii games using a microphone. I know different Wii Karaoke games had their own microphone. Is there ONE universal microphone that will be accepted by all Wii games since all they will ask for is a microphone input or does all game require their specific microphone for.... reasons ???
    What Wii microphone should I buy? I do not own one yet but I want to buy the RIGHT ONE from ebay.
    I also want to play Mario Party with the microphone, will a Wii microphone work since I am emulating with Nintendont or is Nintendont not able to support a Wii microphone? Will I need to buy the Mario Party microphone for it? If so how do I even plug it in? I have the FIRST Wii model with all the right ports but it seems like I plug the Mario Party microphone into the slot where my SD card already is which stores my games and nintendont or where does it even go?

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Psycho!

France
    Hello,

For the microphone, use a Logitech brand microphone, they are known to work well with several games.

as much to take a reputable brand, as a sub-brand that does not work.

After telling you if it works with nintendont, I don't know

See other comments, along with other members.:D

Last edited by jeannotte, Mar 15, 2021
    SaulFabre likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - microphone, Nintendont, Emulation