dude22072

OP
Trophies
Website
dude22072.com
XP
Country
United States
nothing. im just trying to get to the damn wii menu to play skylanders.
So then navigate to it. I don't understand what your problem is. Maybe give us a little more info so we don't have to help you to help us to help you. This really doesn't need to turn into a game of 20 questions.
navigate to it? im trying to get to the disk channel.
and idk what to say. i used mod-mii to update my Ios'es and cIos'es. then i tried to go to the wii menu and it came up with the error. really nothing else.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you dont. Do you think that error message is just a joke or something?
Just try it. It's not like anything is super important. Hell, you can even just move channels to your SD card. Get yourself to having about like 200 blocks of free space and then try again. I've never played that game so IDK if it installs some channels or something, but it is needing the space for some reason or another.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
write a letter to nintendo and let them know you think its stupid that their console came with so little space. no amount of bitching and moaning here will put more space in your wii. but when people complain to nintendo, it is letting them know not to make the same mistake with the next console.

Reactions: 4 people

dude22072

OP
Trophies
Website
dude22072.com
XP
Country
United States
ok. i move alot of shit to an sd card. i got 1451 blocks open now. if it still dosent work...
Hmm... I take it that it must have worked. Over 30 minutes later and you still have not finished your sentence. You must be busy playing your game now.
no my PC bluescreened :(
anyway yeah it worked. but i've never had and problem like this before and once i only had 1 block open.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end