Hardware Wii Light

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I noticed that ever since I got my wii modded that the blue light doesn't come on anymore. I just wanted to know if this was normal, though i doubt it. I sent the modder an email hopefully he will reply and fix it for me.
It flixers on then off for not even a second when I turn on the wii and thats it.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
send yourself a msg via email or wiimail, light should come on

*Edit*
it should flash on when turning on the wii, also does the same when ejecting and inserting when the system is off.
if it doesnt do that then the plug is most likely not plugged in when the faceplate was reinserted.

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm living on college campus, can't use the internet on my wii because the wireless here requires that once you login to enter a username and password from a web browser and thats just not possible on the wii. Anyways, is the light supposed to be off when you play a game? I coulda sworn it was lit when i was playing games before.

DarkMatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, the light does not come on during games, only when your receive a message or when it furst turns on (the flicker you mentioned).
smile.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm living on college campus, can't use the internet on my wii because the wireless here requires that once you login to enter a username and password from a web browser and thats just not possible on the wii. Anyways, is the light supposed to be off when you play a game? I coulda sworn it was lit when i was playing games before.
Nintendo Wifi dongles work here.
yaynds.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
My light started flickering when I loaded a channel the other day, but then my Wii has a wonky drive
frown.gif

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Nintendo Wifi dongles work here.
yaynds.gif

Not with mac it doesn't
frown.gif
. Nintendo go and copy macs white sexiness then they dont enable their hardware with it.. those bastards!
mad.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you go on the wikipedia article about the USB thing there are some links to some hacks to get it running on a mac

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you go on the wikipedia article about the USB thing there are some links to some hacks to get it running on a mac

Thanks dude, didn't know that existed, though I think I'll hold on paying 35 for that USB Wifi thing. 2 weeks until I move out of here then I'll have a wireless router and I'll be able to connect the wii perfectly. It's not like I'm missing out on some intense online wii games
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.