place them in your SD CARD
insert it to your wii
access your sd card on wii
run the bannerbomb
go as instruction

next... check http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=190 for more info

---

i had gave you enough information for you to START soft modding
now stop giving excuses and start TESTING SOME GAMES for me!!!!

otherwise, you are just a fail game tester

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyperboy: Stop making worthless posts. Posting "c-c-combo breaker" or dumb shit like that are worthless and off topic. Not even EoF quality. It's annoying and if you keep doing it, mods will keep removing them. And if they notice they're removing a good majority of your posts, they won't hesitate to increase your warn rating or ban you.

Anyway, with the, erm, "predicament", you really need to do some research. If you think a Wii ISO will fit on a CD-R, then you're seriously mistaken. And if you don't know how to use a torrent, I would just suggest buying your games in the end. Well, as for the problem, download the game by using a torrent program (uTorrent is particularly popular). Depending on where you got it from, though (don't tell us where, it's against the rules to share sites that host illegal material), it can be really slow. I mean take weeks to download. Unless you use a private tracker, you're better off using a program like JDownloader and finding sites (don't ask for them, again, that's against the rules) that host Wii ISOs on file storage websites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Mediafire, etc. Once it's finished downloading, extract the game (you'll probably need a tool like WinRAR for that) and then you can add it to a USB drive or burn it to a disc. Use ImgBurn if you want to use a disc, WBFS Manager if you want to add to a USB drive. I could go more in depth but it's hard to explain in your terms, assuming you have little to no experience with this.

Hyperboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Hyperboy: Stop making worthless posts. Posting "c-c-combo breaker" or dumb shit like that are worthless and off topic. Not even EoF quality. It's annoying and if you keep doing it, mods will keep removing them. And if they notice they're removing a good majority of your posts, they won't hesitate to increase your warn rating or ban you.

Anyway, with the, erm, "predicament", you really need to do some research. If you think a Wii ISO will fit on a CD-R, then you're seriously mistaken. And if you don't know how to use a torrent, I would just suggest buying your games in the end. Well, as for the problem, download the game by using a torrent program (uTorrent is particularly popular). Depending on where you got it from, though (don't tell us where, it's against the rules to share sites that host illegal material), it can be really slow. I mean take weeks to download. Unless you use a private tracker, you're better off using a program like JDownloader and finding sites (don't ask for them, again, that's against the rules) that host Wii ISOs on file storage websites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Mediafire, etc. Once it's finished downloading, extract the game (you'll probably need a tool like WinRAR for that) and then you can add it to a USB drive or burn it to a disc. Use ImgBurn if you want to use a disc, WBFS Manager if you want to add to a USB drive. I could go more in depth but it's hard to explain in your terms, assuming you have little to no experience with this.

Facepalm Number 2 I never said it will fit on a CD-R
And I have downloaded the torrent and have got an Iso
I want it on a SD Card.
Please can some make a simple guide how to do this

Hyperboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
OH DEAR.
What's that supposed to mean.
Elixirdream told me how to do it but it wasn't that clear.
IF you read "Please help.
I have just got a folder from a torrent for a Wii Iso and I don't know what to do know. "
from my first post nobody 'cept Elixirdream did that and it wasn't very useful to me.
I have Linux so I probably won't be able to do every thing (EVEN USING WINE)
So if anyone try's this and gets a successful way of how to do this please tell me...

Hyperboy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Thanks but that needs windows so it is useless to me.

___________________________________________________________-
Here's the situation.
I CANNOT use WBFS.
I have downloaded cIOS38r17-Installer and cIOS38r17-Installer.
I now want to know

A)What do I do with this torrent that has given me a folder with a load of compressed folder's and a ISO?

B)What do I to put on my SD card to run the game from the SD card?

Please make it clear.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hyperboy said:
Give me a link I BEG...
For which, Linux or Mac?

EDIT: You can't use WBFS? I believe Wii Backup Manager is compatible with Wine, allowing it to run on Mac/Linux.

Also, you'll need Hermes' cIOS if you're not going to use WBFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.