Hacking wii .iso help.

• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 3,092
  • Replies 33
D

Deleted-119707

OP
i have internet connection. which cIOS? i guess i dont have it... how do i install? and which cios.?

wait, if i got passed step1, then i have Cios installed right?

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
if youre not going to do the proper research, either stop now before you bugger something up, or try to install bootmii as boot2 and do a nand backup. a simple search will give you all the information you need regarding bootmii.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
^ i did that. i got backups running. i use gamma 0.3 that fixes the 002 error. BUT, i have no idea which patch is reqired, i did 3 discs of the same game, with 2 with different patches and 1 without. i tested all 3 disks, 1 has a little fault. 2 is ok.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
bump, i see no reason to create a thread for just 1 more little question.
i have the HBC installed, is it best to turn off wiiconnect24? or it doesnt make a difference? i havent installed any wiiware/vc games just cios.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
i got everthing working. nevermind the iso stuff and wii...

just curious, can nintendo detect i have the hbc installed if i leave the wiiconnect24 on?

D

Deleted-119707

OP
ok, thanks for the quick replys
biggrin.gif

in a future update? i wont update anyway lol.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
the 4.0 update caused me all this. lol. if my bro didnt update the wii i could have done all this via the twilight hack as i researched that alot. i had to find a new way and eventually found bannerbomb.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah but when you learn more and more about wii hacking you can do so much more with menu 4.0
wink.gif

like SD Menu is the main great part, i have all the games on my HDD as channels stored on an SD card ready to launch from the SD Menu
smile.gif
looks absolutely class!

anyways, glad you sorted it all out mate.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
nicky041192 said:
Kleiner said:
My question is, can Bannerbomb be removed from the SD card after the hacking is all done? (Homebrew channel and everything is installed and all that good stuff) If it can, will the SD card menu work for loading games?

^ i would also like to know this.

also, i have the 4.0e bannerbomb hacked, everything is fine, i am now able to run backups, what files should there be on the root? im trying to clean up my sd card to save space and keep organised.
answer that please? your the only one talking to me lol.

how do you install vc and wii ware channels on the sd? doesnt it 'inject' it onto the wii system and show up on chanelles?

and yea, im glad i got it sorted. i spent all day trying to get it running. around 9 hours lol.

Edit, i gtg, juse leave a message and ill catch up on it later.
smile.gif

thanks for all your help. your a legend!
biggrin.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nicky041192 said:
nicky041192 said:
Kleiner said:
My question is, can Bannerbomb be removed from the SD card after the hacking is all done? (Homebrew channel and everything is installed and all that good stuff) If it can, will the SD card menu work for loading games?

^ i would also like to know this.

also, i have the 4.0e bannerbomb hacked, everything is fine, i am now able to run backups, what files should there be on the root? im trying to clean up my sd card to save space and keep organised.
answer that please? your the only one talking to me lol.

how do you install vc and wii ware channels on the sd? doesnt it 'inject' it onto the wii system and show up on chanelles?

and yea, im glad i got it sorted. i spent all day trying to get it running. around 9 hours lol.

Edit, i gtg, juse leave a message and ill catch up on it later.
smile.gif

thanks for all your help. your a legend!
biggrin.gif
yeah, take bannerbombs 'private' folder and replace it with your old one or just delete it completely if you had no saves on it lol

n to get them on to the SD card all you need to do is install the games via wad manager, then go to data management on the wii and press 'move' to get them onto the SD. that way they'll work from the SD Menu
smile.gif

The SD Menu looks just the same as the Wii menu, just stripped down to a wi button in the bottom left rather than a settings, SD menu and messages button lol so when you move a game from the wii to SD it shows up in the SD menu as it would in the wii menu
wink.gif

thing about playing the games from the SD menu if they are unofficial (like a homebrew channel) is that you'll need to install preloader 0.29 to patch IOS60.

sounds hard, but all i'm saying really is

install a wiiware/ VC game
move it to SD card through data management
install preloader 0.29 and it'll patch IOS60 for you
smile.gif

so if you ever fancy any of that there ya go XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.