Wii is a Kids Toy says Microsoft

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Nov 11, 2006.

Nov 11, 2006
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    First of all Microsoft has no room to talk, because they haven't done anything spectacular with xboxes. Also for someone that was recently praising the wii a while back im surprised their talking trash about a system that will easily kill them in all regions across the world, and just cause they came out first means nothing.......sega saturn anyone? untill they become #1 in japan or even no #3 they can't say much about the failing xbox 360, and damn the gba out sold it this month [​IMG].

shameful link below

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/...-toy-microsoft/

P.S Can't anyone do something original these days without the whole world turning on them [​IMG]

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Ahh.. Good ol' jealousy!

3. shadowboy

Member shadowboy :D

United States
    LMFAO!
    Seriously, Microsoft is afraid that their Xflop 360 will get screwed over... they should just continue saying the wii is meant to be the 2nd system in a household... it would be a better argument.

4. DiegoCJ

Newcomer DiegoCJ Member

Brazil
    Tipical... M$ is just scared, they know that the Wii is going to crush X360 in sales...

5. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    360 is a kids toy too, MS should just face up to that.

6. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Maybe they should stick to what they know about Operating Systems, oh wait no , they dont really have any talent for that either, Better stick to buying out the competition or just cripple them with strong armed deals to prevent competition.

No they can maybe have like do another 6 billion hole like the Xbox was.

7. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Both microsoft and sony are idiots video game systems in general are kids toy's grown up kids toys that is [​IMG]

8. GexX2

Member GexX2 Lurker

United States
    And I thought Kuturagi was overly arrogant. >.>

9. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Any video game console will count as a toy. It doesn't matter if you're playing a game on a console with 1 GAJILLION POWERS, if it makes me have fun in the same way that I built my first thing with Lego, I don't care.

10. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Why do people always have something to say on this board, and anything that is made to a certain persons liking is considered a toy, cell phones, tv's, computers, etc, but you see the idea. Well everyone better get use to it since the wii has become the toy that everyone wants this year.

11. Vater Unser

Member Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    the people at Microsoft should stop contradicting each other...
    first they say they like the idea of the Wiimote and they even had designed a similar product, and now they're saying it's a kid's toy...

they're just trying to make it look like it's not their fault that they'll lose against Nintendo....well, you can't buy a true gamer's heart with money

12. Digeman

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Ahahahaha I laughed my freakin' ass of when i read that!! [​IMG] Hahaha what the heck's up with that!? [​IMG] That's like saying...yeah they do have the new innovative, fun and revolutionary gameplay....but hey looki looki the xbox360 has puurdier graphics....now what would you choose? A console that's fun to play or a console which games are dull and are good looking...easy choise right....RIGHT?!!? [​IMG]

Hah funny part is he didn't even mentiod that you'd have to have a high defenitition capable tv (which costs a shitload of money) to be able to get high definition gaming [​IMG]

13. DiegoCJ

Newcomer DiegoCJ Member

Brazil
    Also if you really want high definition buy a PS3... it's way better than a X360 and has better games too...

14. Wuschmaster

Member Wuschmaster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Never buy a Gay Ass Pee.

15. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    and this would make the 360 what... a dog toy?

16. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
    no, the 360 is a dumbass toy (does that qualify as a pun?)

17. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    its just disappointing, I thought Microsoft would at least be a somewhat respectable part of this generation, but they're acting just like sony.

18. ridgecity

Member ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    “It has the potential of taking consumers spend and wallet share away from us in general,”

I guess he said it himself. Considering it as a David Vs. Goliath doesn't work anymore. They are even right now with Microsoft selling 6 million since launch and Nintendo probably gettin a couple million easy this month. Proof is Gear Of War is the best they have this season and doesn't feel like the another halo. Guess time will tell you was right. In other news, there are no more preoorders here in Mexico they are all saturated! and that's for a $400 Wii! I read a while back Mexico is getting 90,000 Wiis....

19. Nocturno

Member Nocturno GBAtemp Fan

Venezuela
    they are just trying to make people think wii is for kids, like they did with gamecube,, "nintendo is for kids",, then the kids who doesn´t like to be called "kid" are not going to buy it.. like with ps2, they said gc was for kids and ps2 for adults, I don´t know why, they were both video game consoles, maybe it was because ps2 was black and gc was purple,, I don´t know..

20. CacheSyntax

Newcomer CacheSyntax Advanced Member

United States
    I'll just quote Opium:

Hope he doesn't mind.