OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all Microsoft has no room to talk, because they haven't done anything spectacular with xboxes. Also for someone that was recently praising the wii a while back im surprised their talking trash about a system that will easily kill them in all regions across the world, and just cause they came out first means nothing.......sega saturn anyone? untill they become #1 in japan or even no #3 they can't say much about the failing xbox 360, and damn the gba out sold it this month
rofl2.gif

shameful link below

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/...-toy-microsoft/

P.S Can't anyone do something original these days without the whole world turning on them
unsure.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LMFAO!
Seriously, Microsoft is afraid that their Xflop 360 will get screwed over... they should just continue saying the wii is meant to be the 2nd system in a household... it would be a better argument.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they should stick to what they know about Operating Systems, oh wait no , they dont really have any talent for that either, Better stick to buying out the competition or just cripple them with strong armed deals to prevent competition.

No they can maybe have like do another 6 billion hole like the Xbox was.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any video game console will count as a toy. It doesn't matter if you're playing a game on a console with 1 GAJILLION POWERS, if it makes me have fun in the same way that I built my first thing with Lego, I don't care.

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do people always have something to say on this board, and anything that is made to a certain persons liking is considered a toy, cell phones, tv's, computers, etc, but you see the idea. Well everyone better get use to it since the wii has become the toy that everyone wants this year.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the people at Microsoft should stop contradicting each other...
first they say they like the idea of the Wiimote and they even had designed a similar product, and now they're saying it's a kid's toy...

they're just trying to make it look like it's not their fault that they'll lose against Nintendo....well, you can't buy a true gamer's heart with money

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
"It’s an innovative, low-definition product… People will make a clear decision as to whether they want that sort of product — a kids toy — or they want high-definition gaming and entertainment and all that it brings"

Ahahahaha I laughed my freakin' ass of when i read that!!
rofl2.gif
Hahaha what the heck's up with that!?
laugh.gif
That's like saying...yeah they do have the new innovative, fun and revolutionary gameplay....but hey looki looki the xbox360 has puurdier graphics....now what would you choose? A console that's fun to play or a console which games are dull and are good looking...easy choise right....RIGHT?!!?
rofl2.gif

Hah funny part is he didn't even mentiod that you'd have to have a high defenitition capable tv (which costs a shitload of money) to be able to get high definition gaming
nyanya.gif

DiegoCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
"It’s an innovative, low-definition product… People will make a clear decision as to whether they want that sort of product — a kids toy — or they want high-definition gaming and entertainment and all that it brings"

Ahahahaha I laughed my freakin' ass of when i read that!!
rofl2.gif
Hahaha what the heck's up with that!?
laugh.gif
That's like saying...yeah they do have the new innovative, fun and revolutionary gameplay....but hey looki looki the xbox360 has puurdier graphics....now what would you choose? A console that's fun to play or a console which games are dull and are good looking...easy choise right....RIGHT?!!?
rofl2.gif

Hah funny part is he didn't even mentiod that you'd have to have a high defenitition capable tv (which costs a shitload of money) to be able to get high definition gaming
nyanya.gif
Also if you really want high definition buy a PS3... it's way better than a X360 and has better games too...

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
“It has the potential of taking consumers spend and wallet share away from us in general,”

I guess he said it himself. Considering it as a David Vs. Goliath doesn't work anymore. They are even right now with Microsoft selling 6 million since launch and Nintendo probably gettin a couple million easy this month. Proof is Gear Of War is the best they have this season and doesn't feel like the another halo. Guess time will tell you was right. In other news, there are no more preoorders here in Mexico they are all saturated! and that's for a $400 Wii! I read a while back Mexico is getting 90,000 Wiis....

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
they are just trying to make people think wii is for kids, like they did with gamecube,, "nintendo is for kids",, then the kids who doesn´t like to be called "kid" are not going to buy it.. like with ps2, they said gc was for kids and ps2 for adults, I don´t know why, they were both video game consoles, maybe it was because ps2 was black and gc was purple,, I don´t know..

CacheSyntax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll just quote Opium:

Although not many people were playing the Wii, quite a few were standing around watching. I heard people around me asking how the controller worked as they were genuinely surprised that you could play video games by swinging a controller. Nintendo's plan seemed to be working as there weren't just kids having a go of the console, people of all ages came to take a peek.

Hope he doesn't mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended