Hardware Wii IOS corrupted???

xGRUMPYx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i tell if there are corrupted?? yesterday i did something stupid witch i regret and wont do it again, ill just let a professional wii modder do the mod stuff, anyway, i tried to install a wiiware, i used ios222 to install it, ever since then the homebrew apps freeze randomly, also that little hand flashes randomly also, is it possible to delete any corrupted IOS and install it again?? but how can i tell with one is corrupted?? can anyone HELP ASAP..

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
xGRUMPYx said:
how can i tell if there are corrupted?? yesterday i did something stupid witch i regret and wont do it again, ill just let a professional wii modder do the mod stuff, anyway, i tried to install a wiiware, i used ios222 to install it, ever since then the homebrew apps freeze randomly, also that little hand flashes randomly also, is it possible to delete any corrupted IOS and install it again?? but how can i tell with one is corrupted?? can anyone HELP ASAP..

Look up Modmii in the stickes. Make sure you read up first. If you want you can tell Modmii that your Wii is a virgin and do a complete remod.

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
So you've installed a wiiware.wad using iso222, yes?
have you tried uninstalling this wad are reinstalling using ios236

and what wad manager did you use?

xGRUMPYx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chop said:
So you've installed a wiiware.wad using iso222, yes?
have you tried uninstalling this wad are reinstalling using ios236

and what wad manager did you use?
yes correct, i used ios222 And install it with wad manager v1.7, i delete the wad and i install it again using Multi-Mod-Manager, btw i get alot of code dumps on snes9xgx, i thought the wad cause that, but i guess the snes has issues i guess, all other apps work great, ..OH i resync the wii remotes so far no more blinking
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...