Wii IOS corrupted???

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by xGRUMPYx, Apr 11, 2011.

1. xGRUMPYx
    OP

xGRUMPYx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    Huntington Park, CALIFORNIA
    how can i tell if there are corrupted?? yesterday i did something stupid witch i regret and wont do it again, ill just let a professional wii modder do the mod stuff, anyway, i tried to install a wiiware, i used ios222 to install it, ever since then the homebrew apps freeze randomly, also that little hand flashes randomly also, is it possible to delete any corrupted IOS and install it again?? but how can i tell with one is corrupted?? can anyone HELP ASAP..

2. bazamuffin

bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

Feb 1, 2009
    Shmashmortion Clinic
    Look up Modmii in the stickes. Make sure you read up first. If you want you can tell Modmii that your Wii is a virgin and do a complete remod.

3. chop

chop GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2010
    Pontefract
    So you've installed a wiiware.wad using iso222, yes?
    have you tried uninstalling this wad are reinstalling using ios236

and what wad manager did you use?

4. bazamuffin

bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

Feb 1, 2009
    Shmashmortion Clinic
    Just noticed what you said about the pointer flashing randomly. Could this possibly be a BT module on its way out?

5. xGRUMPYx
    OP

xGRUMPYx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    Huntington Park, CALIFORNIA
    yes correct, i used ios222 And install it with wad manager v1.7, i delete the wad and i install it again using Multi-Mod-Manager, btw i get alot of code dumps on snes9xgx, i thought the wad cause that, but i guess the snes has issues i guess, all other apps work great, ..OH i resync the wii remotes so far no more blinking [​IMG]