Wii In Stock at Comet.co.uk

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by adgloride, Jan 11, 2007.

Jan 11, 2007

Wii In Stock at Comet.co.uk by adgloride at 7:03 AM (1,064 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. adgloride
    OP

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
  2. adgloride
    OP

United Kingdom
    Looks like they've sold out already. They had 4 packs in when I posted the link this morning. Didn't look like anyone on here was interested anyway.

3. santakuroosu

Member santakuroosu GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    I'm pretty sure finding Wiis in stock isn't much of a problem anymore.

4. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Try getting one in the UK.

5. frawdee

Newcomer frawdee Newbie

Norway
    Try getting one in Norway! [​IMG]

6. iori-kyo-k

Member iori-kyo-k GBAtemp Fan

France
    Try eBay (prices are being normal now, the rush just passed away), or play-asia.com if you really want one.

7. adgloride
    OP

United Kingdom
    Getting one in the UK is still nearly impossible. Its just a matter of luck. Comet had about 4 different packs in stock and sold out in a matter of hours. It was only the fact I was on at 6am in the morning I managed to get one. My girlfriend works at studio catalogues that also have them in stock and most people are ordering 2.

1 for them the other for ebay. Looking on ebay some on the prices are still fancy, the fairly priced ones seem too much of a good deal. It wouldn't surprise me if the one person bought all the wiis out at comet as it wasn't limited to 1 per person. They plan to sell the Wii at a profit and sell all the games as new on ebay.

EDIT: Comet sold out in about 20 minutes. Word must have got around fast. I must have found them being sold at just the right time. I had a choice of any of the packs as well, got the cheapest one with Wario. With the way Nintendo are messing europe around with not having enough wiis available, I can only assume America and Japan are getting them all.

8. directive0

Member directive0 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    quoted for totally off the markishness

9. Jozzef

Newcomer Jozzef Member

United Kingdom
    Just got one from www.game.co.uk after i checked http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/ and saw they where in stock.

Don't think they've any left now but if u check that site every time u turn ur P.C. u should beable to get one, they r regularly in stock at woolworths, gamestation, amazon.

10. squirt1000

Banned squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

United Kingdom
    There should be loads of stock of the wii in europe in the 1st week of feb. I work for a uk and web based company who sell the wii and we had 800 units last weds and will be getting more next week [​IMG] Looks like the drought should finally be over!! [​IMG]

11. Wanque

Member Wanque GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I got mine the same way Jozzef did. Browsing wiipreorder one morning at work, game had some in stock... bought it there and then.
    Five minutes later, they'd sold out.

The demand for the Wii is really pretty amazing...