Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've spotted a Wii in movie Iron Man. (I won't say which scene because that involves a spoiler, if you should mention the scene use the spoiler box please)

Why would Tony Stark have a Wii in his mansion?
Nintendo funds Stark Industries?
It's Pepper's?
Tony is in fact a Nintendo fan?
That may be a Wii-looking other device?

My guess is it's Nintendo and Marvel advertising each other's stuff, but that's no fun =P so throw some wild guesses.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering why Tony got a Wii when he had Jarvis, hence this topic. (Mass produced entertainment system vs a computer program that even returns jokes)

Because Audi, Burger King, and some other brand names were bluntly advertised I thought Wii was the same case
tongue.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
I was wondering why Tony got a Wii when he had Jarvis, hence this topic. (Mass produced entertainment system vs a computer program that even returns jokes)

Because Audi, Burger King, and some other brand names were bluntly advertised I thought Wii was the same case
tongue.gif

Like I said, you were over-thinking it ...

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, I think you may be right. Why else would movies like iRobot advertise so many things? XD Or it could not be. We really have no way of knowing if Nintendo paid the producers to place a Wii in the movie. It's like Burger King in Men in Black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu