Hacking Wii Homebrew Channel Installer

kabigon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Will Automatically Install the Wii Hombrew Channel using the Zelda Twilight Princess Hack. Process should take about 15 seconds and it only has to be done once. This is the no time limit version of the Homebrew Channel enjoy. This is NTSC Version if PAL Version is needed please respond to the post. Forgot to add link: http://tiny.cc/WiiHBI

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
kabigon said:
This Will Automatically Install the Wii Hombrew Channel using the Zelda Twilight Princess Hack. Process should take about 15 seconds and it only has to be done once. This is the no time limit version of the Homebrew Channel enjoy. This is NTSC Version if PAL Version is needed please respond to the post.

"This Will"? What is "this"?

Also work on capitalization.
smile.gif

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This might not work for some people because there are 3 different types of Twilight Princess disks in America and the Twilight Hack save is different for each disk. I would not recommend using this save, download the one from wiibrew.org.

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
"This Will"? What is "this"?

Also work on capitalization.
smile.gif

You're a real dick, honestly.

Here's what everyone should do – disregard the guy who knows the RULES OF THE INTERNET FOR REAL.

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually think that this is a great all-in-one guide for the Twilight Hack. When I first hacked it, I had to search the web for an hour before I could find a good guide for it. Just remember to replace the save with the one from your disk type.

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kabigon said:
This Will Automatically Install the Wii Hombrew Channel using the Zelda Twilight Princess Hack. Process should take about 15 seconds and it only has to be done once. This is the no time limit version of the Homebrew Channel enjoy. This is NTSC Version if PAL Version is needed please respond to the post. Forgot to add link: http://tiny.cc/WiiHBI

Hi,

Could you make one, or give a link to the PAL Version? thanks.

kabigon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retroguy said:
kabigon said:

Hi,

Could you make one, or give a link to the PAL Version? thanks.

I re-uploaded the file the file with all the saves in them its in the second URL all you have to do is rename the Folder Accordingly. And make sure that the bin file is renamed to "content.bin" no quotes in the sub folder. In order to find out which one is made for your corresponding disc back up your save file on to a SD Look enter the private/wii/[folder name should be one of the folder listed minus the numbers] then replace the content.bin with one of the of the saves files viola. Hope this helps.

Sir Spanky

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you forget to post a link? You mentioned the second URL and some saves, but there is only one URL your original post and that contains the Twilight Hack and what I presume is the HB channel elf, which you said is the NTSC version...

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i downloaded it.... is the boot.elf in the folder "sd root" the install for the timeless homebrew channel? what exactly was included in this download?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed