Hardware Wii HDMI Adapter Help

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo everybody, I've been looking around and searching for some time, and I've found a lot of conflicting answers regarding my question. I've been using my trusty ol' RCA cables for a while to hook up and play my Wii on a CRT. I'm planning on moving back to the dorms very soon and with me I am bringing a monitor that I plan on using for both my laptop and Wii. The monitor has a VGA and HDMI input, no other usable inputs.

Now, I'm turning to you guys to ask this: what is a good, reliable, high-quality adapter that I can use to connect my Wii to said monitor? I've heard about DragonPad and the Neoya Wii2HDMI, can anyone comment on these and offer advice?

Thanks y'all! :yaywii:

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Sewell and Neoya are the best. Claimed to be 0.4ms of lag by Fizzi (of SmashBoards fame), though my engineering and A/V background is highly confused by the idea.
Regardless, those are the only known brands to work well. Others add significant lag. But good luck finding one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1