Hacking Wii has started crashing again

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last night, I booted up the Wii, loaded up WiiMC (via the WiiMC channel loader) and I immediately got a screen dump, after the 8 second reload, everything seemed fine again.

Later on, I tried to play The Last Story, was able to play for a few mins, then it hung on me, music was frozen and I had to power off at the button as the wiimote wasn't responding.

I haven't changed any cIOS files since the last time it crashed, not updated anything.

I know its not the HDD thats at fault as it crashed before it reached the HDD (was watching Big Bang Theory off the SD card).

Any ideas?
I can post all cIOS's etc if needed

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You say again... Does that mean it happened before? How did it got fixed than?

What rev. of WiiMC are you using? I remember some posts about the latest version not being very stable. Maybe yours updated automatically?
Considering the game, a little more information could be helpfull. What version of the game are you playing? What are you using to play it? On what cios are you running the game?
Posting the Cios might help, but even with that list we can't know on which one you are using for the game.
Maybe it's a game with known issues, and others will be able to give more accurate replies, even without having more information.

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You say again... Does that mean it happened before? How did it got fixed than?

What rev. of WiiMC are you using? I remember some posts about the latest version not being very stable. Maybe yours updated automatically?
Considering the game, a little more information could be helpfull. What version of the game are you playing? What are you using to play it? On what cios are you running the game?
Posting the Cios might help, but even with that list we can't know on which one you are using for the game.
Maybe it's a game with known issues, and others will be able to give more accurate replies, even without having more information.

I'm on latest WiiMC, but it happened a while back before it updated. Not all the time though.
Version of the game? Its the EU version, not sure I could tell you any more.

In the past, I used ModMii and re modded the Wii using all recommended cIOS.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/303744-cfg-usb-has-stopping-working/page__fromsearch__1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte