Hacking wii hacking podcast

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i just had another tought could we possibly have a step by step hacking podcast guide to hack wii and other counsels just a thought i mean you have them on games good thing but i would like to here a step by step guide if you guys can do it (:

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We do have a step by step guide already, it's called ModMii. If it were done in audio it would have to be rerecorded every time there was a minor update as opposed to just editing a bit of text. Too much work for the little that it adds.

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We do have a step by step guide already, it's called ModMii. If it were done in audio it would have to be rerecorded every time there was a minor update as opposed to just editing a bit of text. Too much work for the little that it adds.

im just not talking about hacking i ment homebrewing and everything else that goes along with it i mean for mean i learn by audio so a podcast step by step guide would be perfert for me and some other people like how to install wads and apps on the homebrew channel not just installing the hackmii and what not but what ever like i said it was just a thought ....

Tsuteto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all due respect, a lot of the guides are pretty self-explanitory. If you can't hack your wii by reading a simple guide, you probably shouldn't be hacking it at all :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Had a question on 3ds