• Start date
  • Views 5,681
  • Replies 17

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol, how to avoid banning in a 10 minute video, which starts by using the twilight hack and which does not have a decription what it does...

I have 2 questions:
1. How are bans avoided in this tutorial?
2. Do gamers get banned, or only cheaters?

PS: "Boah is mir schlecht"(

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damn cheating bastards. sorry for my harsh words but i could puke when i see ss like this.

ps.: that's what wiipower wanted to say with his german sentence.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn they are banning people now? I always had fun hacking on MKWii. But not to win, because there is no point. Just for fun and messing with people. I let them win.

So now I can't do this anymore? I would have to uninstall the HBC? Thats not gonna happen.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Matt93 said:
Good. But is there any way of getting around this yet? I'm assuming not?
Why would you ? Cheaters are lame, cheaters can't play. Cheaters play board games and tell you to look for the green elephant flying behind your back.

Cygoku

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The HBC is NOT the reason for the ban, they are getting banned for cheating online, easy as that.
But all those cheaters don't want to see it's their fault so they blamed the HBC.
Some guy with no clue stated that nintendo would scan the hard disk of the wii for the HAXX ticket... seriously who would believe someone calling the NAND a harddisk ?

Once banned your can't access ANY WFC game stuff anymore, so better stop cheating online now, it's lame anyway...

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cygoku said:
Matt93 said:
Why would you ? Cheaters are lame, cheaters can't play. Cheaters play board games and tell you to look for the green elephant flying behind your back.

Cygoku
Because I am a 4TL hacker and I do it for fun. Not to win. Cheating to win is cheap and I see no purpose in doing so.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only game i ever noticed cheats on while online was mario kart wii, and that wasn't often.
only game i cheated on was animal crossing city folk to take items from the store cuz i wanted a invisible chair(the chairs in the theater are invisible when you place them in your house, it's kinda cool)

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone write a tut on how to get banned? Cause i've been trying my ass off to get banned, I dont like cheaters and dont normally cheat in online games, but for confirmation has to whats causing the problem, I been messing around with it, Have HBC installed and using mario kart, Cheating Online for about all Day? Now i'm not doubting people getting banned cause i know they are, its just i can't seem to get banned so i can't tell whats causing the banning So are they doing Wave Banning or what?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Matt93 said:
Cygoku said:
Matt93 said:

Cygoku
Because I am a 4TL hacker and I do it for fun. Not to win. Cheating to win is cheap and I see no purpose in doing so.
so what have you hacked then? i think your just an end user.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has no way of scanning the nand that we know of.... There is obviously no code to do so in mario kart, or else they would have acted a lot sooner than now.

My guess is that there are no automatic procedures for banning someone. Someone at the big N probably looks at people who have a sudden huge boost in their win ratings online and then checks individual game logs to look for signs of cheating. That's probably why WiiBlaster hasn't been banned yet. He either hasn't had a huge spike in his win record, or isn't winning every single match even with cheats.

K

Kurisuellegarden

OP
Brawl Textures are just changed image files. v.v I don't think Nintendo will ban you for playing dress up with Brawl Characters, they can't see it anyways! They'd have to come over to your house and check your disc. xD

- KURISUELLEGARDEN, OUTOOOO!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality