BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys so i just got my wii 4.3 U red anniversary wii loaded up witht he homebrew browser and channel just by the smash stack method because i was unable to get modmii to work so i need to know what is next i know i have to make a nand backup and i want to setup my usb loader which i have some parts on my sd card already but i am reading about the trucha bug and when i download the NUS downloader i can't unable to excute program the biggest problem is i am unable to install flash on this acccount of my computer so i can not watch videos of how to do these things so if someone has a guide to these things perfect

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
BlackHoleSlam1994(2) said:
hey guys so i just got my wii 4.3 U red anniversary wii loaded up witht he homebrew browser and channel just by the smash stack method because i was unable to get modmii to work so i need to know what is next i know i have to make a nand backup and i want to setup my usb loader which i have some parts on my sd card already but i am reading about the trucha bug and when i download the NUS downloader i can't unable to excute program the biggest problem is i am unable to install flash on this acccount of my computer so i can not watch videos of how to do these things so if someone has a guide to these things perfect
http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-3-below
Next time, read the stickys.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you install any programs? Try installing google chrome as it installs in your AppData folder (Vista/7) and comes with flash built in.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my comp is not the problem its my step -dads so he is the administrator so no hard programs that would install on all comps but i am backing up nand know and i have the usb loader on the sd card only thing i haven't done i think is the cIOS and trucha bug

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Install all the latest Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (including 2.0, 3.0) reboot, then you should be able to run NUSDownloader.

Also, you should get as fast as you can Anytitler MOD deteler (caution! as it can easily brick your wii if used incorrectly), delete STUB IOS 249, 250, get CIOSX20 REV B (Waninkoko´s Cios), then from this very installer install cIOS249 @ Base ios 56, >> cIOS 250 @ ios57. (Network install, you´ll need wifi)

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
my comp is not the problem its my step -dads so he is the administrator so no hard programs that would install on all comps but i am backing up nand know and i have the usb loader on the sd card only thing i haven't done i think is the cIOS and trucha bug
Your step-dad's computer doesn't have flash?
It's like 1995 all over again!

Anyway, get him to install flash/Chrome, watch some videos. You sound young (i.e. you're not using punctuation) so be careful, we don't want you to get in trouble now ;)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay i dowloaded IOS236 for my wii and it says just to transfer the app into my sd card to run in HBC what do i do with the sourcecode file
You don't need the sourcecode, simply copy the app folder to your sd card and start it from the HBC, it will install automatically.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
then i can setup the usb loader
...nearly
rolleyes.gif
You need a cIOS with the ability to play backups first. IOS236 is a cIOS with all bugs, but you can't play backups with it.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX i am sorry but you lost me. I am downloading the trucha bug installing it with HBC then setuping cIOS it recommends r17 then i should be able to setup the usb loader and play backups off of it

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game will be no problem, but if you want to play music games, monster hunter tri or black ops you will need other cIOSes. Which USB do you want to use now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.