Hardware Wii gun trigger Toggle...

bile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay im relatively new to this forum (been reading it a lot but not posting anything much yet) And i've tried to search through pretty exhaustively and haven't found this topic covered yet (so i apologize if this is a re-post)

is there any way at all to hack games or create any kinds of "cheats" or "patches" to enable us to switch the gun trigger to always be Z instead of the totally illogical B? When i finally go around to buying a sports pack that included the gun shell i was horribly disappointed to find that both House of the Dead 2 & 3 and 007 Quantum of Solace didn't give any apparent option to change the gun configuration and forces you to use B. I figure this is probably impossible so im sorry if its a dumb question, those games are pretty much worthless to me without a good trigger location.

thanks for any help

(edit: forgot to mention have a softmodded wii running 4.1 from the ultimate 4.x update thread on this forum)

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, there is a workaround, but it must be done for each game. But I'm not capable of creating the code for it.
While you say it's illogical, I'd say it's not. You see, Gun games on Wii are supposed to use the WiiZapper, and not other "clone". On these "clones" the B button can't be used well.

bile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toguro_max said:
Well, there is a workaround, but it must be done for each game. But I'm not capable of creating the code for it.
While you say it's illogical, I'd say it's not. You see, Gun games on Wii are supposed to use the WiiZapper, and not other "clone". On these "clones" the B button can't be used well.

i figured it HAD to be possible, thanks for the info. Even with the zapper (isnt that still just the two remotes popped into another "shell" of sorts? i shouldn't have cheaped out and bought the whole kit one but hindsite is always 20-20, even with the zapper the trigger being in the front rather the back of the gun is still illogical for me, it wouldnt feel right even with a less cheap setup if im still pulling the front of two triggers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM