Hardware Wii gun attachments with buttons you can reach?

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone seen any of the fancy gun shells / controllers described here for sale (probably in Europe, as postage from America or Asia is expensive) recently?: http://boojakascha.ch/index.php?page=Best2Wii /

I think they might be more comfortable than pointing with a Wiimote held parallel to my arm, in the same way that dropped handlebars on bikes and ergonomic/vertical mice give you a healthier wrist position.

I know many shells exist that hold the Wiimote and have a trigger for the B button, but these wouldn't be good for games that often use more buttons e.g. A and d-pad down (Metroid Prime, Pikmin, Conduit).

Some versions have the d-pad on the back of the gun (Scorpion Vii, BigBen Walther P99, Penguin United Crossfire),
1633718629986.jpeg

some have the nunchuk integrated so the other hand can work the hard-to-reach buttons (MadCatz Z-Chuk Blaster, Competition Pro Shooter).
3122gmLKrOL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Possibly the Cobalt Flux Lock n Load Rapid Shot, which has the Wiimote mounted at an angle and has a lens to redirect the IR camera's view to point forward again.
1633718587306.jpeg

Edit: I have found some Lock n Loads on eBay from the US, but postage and import duties mean they will cost a lot for what you get. A thrift shop in Canada https://portagemcc.com/products/cobalt-flux-dark-ops-lock-n-load-wii-remote-gun-by-dark-ops won't even post to the UK, but might be of interest to people in North America. If you get one, I would be interested to know if it's any good.

Last edited by emcintosh,
Reactions: jeannotte
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Fire HD 10 shit on it if you will but for $100 it works
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Neighbor got it a few days ago, I might have a chance to mess around with it soon.
    Gift
    Yeah got it on sale for $85 gotta load firetools on it
    Gift
    Audio is meh but wanted something I could use as a wifi remote other than my phone all the time kinda annoyed it shipped with a tiny scratch
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The problem I have with it is that I can't get it for that price. Shipping and handling and fees and import fees and processing fees and bullshit and it's like $300 by the time I get it.
    Gift
    I'm surprised they haven't ported shit over in your country
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Amazon takes a loss on their tablets because they run Amazon's OS and is part of their ecosystem, and they know very well that it will just get rooted and hacked in Croatia and it's
    not worth the loss.
    Gift
    That's why you can use firetools to whipe it and nova launcher on it or something
    Gift
    I just don't get why tablets can't be affordable with higher specs like phones guess bigger screens or more expensive than the socs or something
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My 2nd wife no regrets being married for 15 years the last 5ish sucked
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Next one should be great for at least 10 lol
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi... are you just continuing a conversation from yesterday?
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Anyway. There's a ton of cheap tablets with decent specs out there, and just like Amazon's tablets they're all from China.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I was looking at digital photo frames recently and turns out it's cheaper to buy a cheap tablet and just have it show a picture than it is to buy a frame of the same size.
    Gift
    Yeah but at least with fire tablets you have a better chance of suing if it blows up your dick or something
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not really. It's Amazon.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    No, wait, you're right, if you don't work for them they treat you right.
    Gift
  • Progamertherealone @ Progamertherealone:
    any fire tablet cant do anything and i own one so i know
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If you work for them and your Fire tablet explodes they will sue you for damaging their equipment.
    Gift
    You agreed to our terms of service knowingly and willingly that it may blow up your dick
    Gift
  • Progamertherealone @ Progamertherealone:
    onn tablets are better and cheaper
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    BRB, obligations.
    Gift
    Lol onn products are shit tier than Amazon products it's Walmart manufactured shit
    Gift
  • Gift
    I only own a onn 65" because it was on sale for $250
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I only own a onn 65" because it was on sale for $250