Hacking Wii gator's CIOS installer frozen NEED HELP ASAP

GGrahamio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was trying to install a CIOS through WiiGator's installer, but it hasn't moved from "Downloading content #08". It's been a very long time and I'm worried my Wii will brick if I shut it down while it's installing this.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not going to brick your Wii to power off while it's attempting to download an IOS. However, what you're using is outdated. I recommend d2x-cios-installer.

GGrahamio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not going to brick your Wii to power off while it's attempting to download an IOS. However, what you're using is outdated. I recommend d2x-cios-installer.
I've used d2x before, but it's not working with my USB loaders , but this is. At least it was before I tried reinstalling it and this happened.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOS files pre-d2x had numerous problems, including but not limited to pointer lag and compatibility issues. I highly recommend you install d2x. If there's a problem with it, then it's probably your loader.

GGrahamio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOS files pre-d2x had numerous problems, including but not limited to pointer lag and compatibility issues. I highly recommend you install d2x. If there's a problem with it, then it's probably your loader.
Finally got it working yesterday. Thanks for the help

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no