WII gator and IOS36,new games

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lucawiiITA, Aug 8, 2009.

Aug 8, 2009
  1. lucawiiITA
    OP

Newcomer lucawiiITA Newbie

United States
    Hello at all, I have the Homebrew channel with the backup launcher 0.3 gamma of wiigator and the IOS36

All the game until some month ago worked very well but yesterday i try to play with wii sport resort and grand slam tennis
    but it doesn't works.

Someone know if there is a new version of CIOS or if i have to instal a new backup launcher ??

tnk at all

Bye Luca

2. lostdwarf

Member lostdwarf GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    first of all you should check out www.wiibrew.org and search for bootmii you should install this as soon as you can, install as boot2 if you can if not install as ios(it will ask you) once you have done this run bootmii and make a backup of your nand. now you can mess up by accident and still fix your wii in minutes. [​IMG] this is very important as it will protect your wii from bricking(breaking)
    you will want cios rev 10 or cios rev 14. (rev14 is newset and damn good but rev10 is stable and reliable)
    you will also need to cios-usb2 from wiibrew.org
    mplayer-ce, and mplayer-ce cios will let you play dvds and movies music and pictures off of any device(sd/usb/dvd/HDD)

after all this you can even update through nintendo without fear of anything and you get all the latest extras like sd card menu
    for backup launcher you should use newest version its called NEOGAMMA. latest is NeoGammaR7 i think. works with all games.

you can also get a USB loader and put your backups on that and you will never need discs again