Wii games refuse to load in Cfg loader and wiiflow lite (vWii)

V800

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good afternoon, folks.

I was messing up with Fakemote when I came across this problem: both wiiflow and cfg loader refused to load any wii games (neither from sd or usb storage).

I checked my cios and couldn't pinpoint the problem. As a side note, usb wii games worked in usb loader gx. I even could play new super mario bros with my DS3! I also tried HotD Overkill but it freezed (I supposed it was because of Fakemote, which is still experimental).

I've posted my sysCheck for any good samaritan who's willing to take a look and put me in the good direction.

Thanks.

Attachments

• sysCheck.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 65

deckerboii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good afternoon, folks.

I was messing up with Fakemote when I came across this problem: both wiiflow and cfg loader refused to load any wii games (neither from sd or usb storage).

I checked my cios and couldn't pinpoint the problem. As a side note, usb wii games worked in usb loader gx. I even could play new super mario bros with my DS3! I also tried HotD Overkill but it freezed (I supposed it was because of Fakemote, which is still experimental).

I've posted my sysCheck for any good samaritan who's willing to take a look and put me in the good direction.

Thanks.
I would've said something about your cIOS but it seems fine. Try to stop using Fakemote

deckerboii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I erase all config files and install the loaders again and everything works now. I have no idea why it didn't before though.
No problem. Also, I heard that Fakemote messes with the cIOS so maybe it was interfering with the loader, which might have caused your USB loader to not work.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality