ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basketball FTW
biggrin.gif

On Topic:I like the idea of this thread all these games seem pretty entertaining and I also like your writing.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Ossot said:
Saying you'd rather watch baseball than football is like saying you'd rather get stabbed in the balls than a blowjob.

God forbid I have an opinion. The horror.

To everyone, just wait until October. That's the biggest month coming up.

I'll be dead by october.
The 360 has an absolute rapefest of epic titles coming out september > end of october.

Nice to see some sweet titles coming though >_>
Really curious about Epic Mickey.
But it's sad we have to wait till freakin' october to see some good games on the Wii.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
*Looks*

Hmm.... Let's see my checklist....

Imagine? No. -If yes, stop here and wait for next month's releases so the failure has time to dissipate-
USA Pokemon? No.
USA Pokemon Ranger? No.
USA Chibi-Robo? No.
USA Tales? No.
Puzzle Games I'll like? Maybe (Is Ivy the Kiwi? a puzzle game?)
Rhythm Games? No.
Sims? No.
Cooking Mama and subsequent Spinoffs? No.
Wario? No.
Zelda? No.
Games I'd want to try? YES.

Well, at least there's something in this list that meets my checklist.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
my initial response to this thread was going to be:

"pffff....who cares about wii or any other console this time of year? everyone is going to be playing STARCRAFT 2 nonstop for the next 2 years"

but then I saw metroid and that arcade shooter thing so maybe it's not such a bad month after all...

but yea...wondering why it's such a slow month for DS and WII and pretty much every console?

STARCRAFT 2 BITCHES!
THAT'S WHY

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope the starcraft craze dies down after launch.
Listening to people praise it is getting annoying, lol.

I really doubt pretty much any game except Starcraft 1 will take a huge population hit.

Though, either way as long as everyones playing SC2, I don't have to fucking listen to 'em.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
August is holiday/vacation month, and pretty much commercial suicide to release a game at this period (or at least a big AAA game), so Other M is actually quite a surprise to see! (Gawd I hope I haven't jinxed it and they delay lol...) Then again, Metroid is more aimed at the hardcore end of the market, so Nin probably aren't expecting 10million copies to fly off the shelves on day one.....

I'm actually glad for the break! Got an ever growing list of games to go through, and not enough time to do them in! Plus like has been said October is looking massive for both my Wii and 360, and there's still a possibility of 3DS before Chrimbo?! Gawd, not only is that list of games gonna grow, my bank balance is gonna take one hell of a hammering....:S

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently became a fan of the Metroid series (Only beaten Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Fusion) and I'm really looking forward to Other M.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I hope the starcraft craze dies down after launch.
Listening to people praise it is getting annoying, lol.

I really doubt pretty much any game except Starcraft 1 will take a huge population hit.

Though, either way as long as everyones playing SC2, I don't have to fucking listen to 'em.

I have Starcraft 2 pre-ordered and I will be attending the midnight launch party. Yes! It's going to be one of the best games of all time! Yeah, midnight launch detected! Alright! Aren't you excited? I sure am!

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:

"pffff....who cares about wii or any other console this time of year? everyone is going to be playing STARCRAFT 2 nonstop for the next 2 years"

but then I saw metroid and that arcade shooter thing so maybe it's not such a bad month after all...

but yea...wondering why it's such a slow month for DS and WII and pretty much every console?

STARCRAFT 2 BITCHES!
THAT'S WHY

You know, I didn't think about it, but you're right. The reason only crap is coming out this month is because of Starcraft 2. I know I won't even be looking at my consoles for the next 6 months.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
cruddybuddy said:
dysan said:

STARCRAFT 2 BITCHES!
THAT'S WHY

You know, I didn't think about it, but you're right. The reason only crap is coming out this month is because of Starcraft 2. I know I won't even be looking at my consoles for the next 6 months.

well ofcourse!
I bet that other game companies chose not to release their games near starcraft 2 (even if they're ready) since they know they're gonna suck at sales!
I mean we've only been waiting for this for 12 years now!

HELL.IT'S ABOUT TIME

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning