Hardware Wii games load via my usb stick, but not my hdd drive

Kayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, so I have recently hacked my console etc. and i have set the up usb loader gx
to play some games. I have used my usb stick first (30 gb) to test out how everything works etc, and the games worked just fine.
Now i have installed all the games to my hdd (bc it has more saving space (500gb)), when i start them up, they are stuck
in a loding screen- or in a black screen. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be?
To me it makes literally no sense because i have formated both my usb stick and the hdd to fat32 and also used
wii back up manager to transfer the games to them.

Last edited by Kayne,
Reactions: Alexander1970
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,welcome to the Wii USBLoader GX Party. party.gif

Hey, so I have recently hacked my console etc. and i have set the up usb loader gx
to play some games. I have used my usb stick first (30 gb) to test out how everything works etc, and the games worked just fine.
Now i have installed all the games to my hdd (bc it has more saving space (500gb)), when i start them up, they are stuck
in a loding screen- or in a black screen. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be?
To me it makes literally no sense because i have formated both my usb stick and the hdd to fat32 and also used
wii back up manager to transfer the games to them.

Would you be so kind,please,and can you give us a little more Informations ?

- Which Method/Guide/Page did you have used for your Wii Hacking/Modding please ?
- Which USB Port is your HDD connected please ?
- Which Version/Revision from the USBLoader GX did you use please ?
- Which cIOS / Base do you use for the USBLoader GX - 58 or 249 ? (Can be checked in the Settings from the USBLoader GX)
- Which cIOS for the Game Loading please - 249 or 250 and which Base - 56 or 57 ? (Can be checked in the Settings from the USBLoader GX)
- Which Tool did you have used for the Game Transfer to your USB HDD please ?
- How is your HDD actual formatted please ? (Still FAT32 ?)

Thank you for your Help.:)

Reactions: jeannotte
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But does it work with MAME lol