1. YodaXY

OP YodaXY Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey is it possible to force Wii games like Mario Party 8 in 4:3 in WiiVC Injector?

The problem is this game was programmed in 4: 3 and in 16:9 i have borders. I could handle this with wiiflow.

Thx

Last edited by YodaXY, Jul 8, 2020
  2. tmnr1992

tmnr1992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There is a program that let's you change your aspect ratio until you reboot the console. I can't remember the name but it's around somewhere in this forum. It's quicker than manually changing it with the console's default system settings. That's the only method I'm aware of, other than using a usb loader as you mentioned.

3. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hrrm, what resolution is your Wii U and what resolution does your TV go up to? I have mine in 1080p and games are fullscreen.

4. tmnr1992

tmnr1992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My Wii U's resolution is set to 1080p, my TV goes up to 4k. The program let's you change to the Wii U's supported aspect ratios as well as other more unusual ones. As I said it is temporary, it will be active until you reboot or set a different aspect ratio. Of course being able to change it for every single game at launch would be ideal but no such thing exists yet as far as I know. I'll check the app's name and let you know later.

5. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm talking to the OP. I don't need a program to get fullscreen my Wii, Gamecube, N64 and DS games are all fullscreen.

6. tmnr1992

tmnr1992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Whoops, my bad.

7. YodaXY

OP YodaXY Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    hey yes the only game that is not in full screen is mario party 8. in the menu everything is shown as full screen only in the game there are left and right bars. I would have thought there might be a way to force the whole thing in the wiivcinject.

Tv 1080p
    Wii u 1080p

Last edited by YodaXY, Jul 9, 2020
  8. YodaXY

OP YodaXY Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Nobody any idea - solution?

9. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    No, at this point the best solution is to manually change the resolution in the Wii U's System Settings to 480p and set the 4:3 aspect ratio. As well configuring your TV settings accordingly.

10. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    just a note the game is in 16:9 in the menus it doesnt go to 4:3 until you go into gameplay

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injector, Games, Force