Hacking Wii game translations?

amtt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i was wondering if there are any? I know i saw a Monster Hunter Tri english patch for wii but thats all. Id be willing to work on a game ( translating of course ) if someone were to do the technical side of the deal.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
a thread for this was already made bro i have to head out here or i would link ya but thought id post real quick to tell ya hit up the search tab (couldnt say if anything came of the first thread but it was a few pages long indicating a need for this WAS there the demand DOES exist though on a personal level im not even interested in the series lol I sure can relate id LOVE TO SEE GOD EATER TRANSLATED OR THE NEW TALES GAME (but if its coming in NTSC i can wait hehehe) well anyway best of luck and check into the older threads maybe they ended up finishing one for this game (alot of us were modding The Conduit more at that time if i remember right) Well good luck bro!

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's mine:

http://zero4.higashinoeden.com

Afaik the only true translation. There's the monster hunter one (who contacted me - they are apparently just matching the menus with the other game) and the metroid prime one (where it wasn't a translation - they just copy-pasted the resources from the English GCN version). There have also been several undubs, of which I am only familiar with the ToS:DotnW dub. Someone also hacked a bit of Captain Rainbow, but they only did the opening cutscene (which was luckily in an unencoded, SJIS string that supported full ascii - a translation hack's dream) but was only done as a proof of concept.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol