Hardware Wii Game Manager

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would anyone know why Wii Game Manager won't display/load any .iso files? I've been using it for a while now and its loaded up every .iso file within the folder I've selected. I have one I am trying to load up right now but every time I select the file, the .iso file does not appear in WGM. Any tips or advice?

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I tell if it is corrupt? Someone else I know who tried says it works for him so I don't understand why it won't work for me. Then again, he is using Dolphin, would there still be a difference?

dead4u2day

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what game is it out of interest? and that shouldn't matter if you cant even load it to the drive make sure its the correct format iso etc and the correct size first.
Edit I may have read that wrong it wont show/load any iso's? Or just this particular one?

dead4u2day

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 does it show as a ios in the folder to select? not using the manager?

2 try the latest version of your backup manager
3 chances r its the iso not anything else

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it is an .iso in the folder. I right click on it and go to properties and the file type is .iso.

My WGM is version 1.5.0.2, the latest to my knowledge, I can't find any other when I search. I even redownloaded it (WGM) and tried it again, still nothing.

Do you use or is there an alternative to Wii Game Manager?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb