Gaming wii game error, or my wii,or what!!!

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey, today I wan to say sorry because my thread yesterday. because I don't read the rules of this forum.
now I wan to asking again. my wii cant play some game to work properly. for example Mario party 9. when I chose party and I play it. but when I start my wii screen is freeze. so I try to use dolphin emu on my laptop. and the game is good [work properly, not freeze in party game] now I don't know what happen my wii. maybe the cios broken, or something like that I don't know. I belive in this forum, I can get the answer.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're still breaking the rules. I don't intend to be mean but read before you post. No warez discussion is allowed and this particular forum has a sticky in it that says "no backup loader talk" allowed in it.

The rules also say you should search for your issue before creating a new post. It's likely your question has been asked numerous times before and already has answers (it has and does.)

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You're still breaking the rules. I don't intend to be mean but read before you post. No warez discussion is allowed and this particular forum has a sticky in it that says "no backup loader talk" allowed in it.

The rules also say you should search for your issue before creating a new post. It's likely your question has been asked numerous times before and already has answers (it has and does.)

so for this problem I had to ask to whom??

Last edited by Sathya,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Zurdonx, report it