Hacking Wii freezing during movie scenes in games

Cyclonius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Astroboy freezes during its story mode and so does SSBB. There are more however i am trying to pinpoint what the prob could be.

4.1U cios rev. 14 config loader release 44

Thanks in advance to any suggestions of what maybe causing this.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
i remember that disc based games would sometimes playback glitchy/jerky during cutscenes... at least i remember smg doing so for me... at least the very first scene.... other than that i can't remember if it has been resolved... i have never had a freeze on me though so hopefully someone else can reproduce your issues

exodia

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is true, i thought it was just me but the cut scenes also freezes for me, and i'm burning onto verbatim dvd-r

So far it happens for mario power tennis, cabela's big game hunter (entire onpening video fps slows down) and also Need for speed undercover sticks sometimes during the game.

I'm using Neogamma R7.

Anyone knows why?

Oh im also burning them at a max of 4x.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
backup discs are only read at 3x by the wii as opposed to retail discs which are read at 6x. this is the reason for the slowdown/stuttering on disc backups.

no clue as to why it would stutter during usb loading aside from a bad rip. the ssbb issue is well known. you'll have to re-install it with cIOS 222 and run it with cIOS 222. cIOS 249 rev 14 does not properly support dual layer games.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
exodia said:
Yes this is true, i thought it was just me but the cut scenes also freezes for me, and i'm burning onto verbatim dvd-r

So far it happens for mario power tennis, cabela's big game hunter (entire onpening video fps slows down) and also Need for speed undercover sticks sometimes during the game.

I'm using Neogamma R7.

Anyone knows why?

hes using CFG for one thing which doesnt boot disks only usb

EDIT

missed quote

QUOTE(Cyclonius @ Oct 25 2009, 03:05 PM) Astroboy freezes during its story mode and so does SSBB. There are more however i am trying to pinpoint what the prob could be.

4.1U cios rev. 14 config loader release 44

Thanks in advance to any suggestions of what maybe causing this.

try installing and using Hermes cIOS222/223 v3 or v4 to run games as some have better compatibility than cIOS249 especially SSBB, The Conduit, Guitar Heroe games and some others

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
exodia said:

I'm using Neogamma R7.

Anyone knows why?

hes using CFG for one thing which doesnt boot disks only usb

try installing and using Hermes cIOS222/223 v3 or v4 to run games as some have better compatibility than cIOS249 especially SSBB, The Conduit, Guitar Heroe games and some others

the original poster was asking aobut usb.
the poster you qouted was asking about disc

Cyclonius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same results.......I do have another question......My success percentage for getting games to work vis USB on CFG Loader is about 60 percent 3/5. Is that normal or low.

Cyclonius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wbfs manager 3.0.......I was afraid of that.....Hmmm could my hard drive be damaged...all the games do boot but they all freeze...now more than ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse