Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wii-free-loader-medium.jpg

[Product Page]

Info:
QUOTE said:
This is the one you’ve all been waiting for! Wii FreeLoader lets you play ANY region of Wii or GameCube game on your Nintendo Wii! At last, you can import games from other territories and play them on your Wii…

Features

* Play ANY region of Wii or GameCube game on ANY Wii.
* Easy to use.
* No console modification required.
* Doesn’t invalidate warranty.
* Play games never released in your region.
* Play local games on your imported console.
* 100% unofficial.

Instructions:
QUOTE said:
Wii FreeLoader is really easy to use. Simply insert your FreeLoader disc and load it in the usual way. When the drive stops, eject the Wii FreeLoader disc and insert the game, which then loads and plays just like it would on its own region of Wii. It’s as simple as that!

NOTE: Yes this does work with recent updates from nintendo & i would advise NOT to update your Wii after you recieve this as it MAY break the FreeLoader. But if you do hear news that the next update doesn't break the freloader then update if you want, keep you ears and eyes open...

So people, will you be buying? I know i will - Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Blood version of No More Heroes, and probably cheap version of Wii Fit, 'ere i come!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Meh, somewhat useless for the tons of people that chipped their Wiis, or like myself, have a Wii from two regions. >_>

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Twiffles said:
Meh, somewhat useless for the tons of people that chipped their Wiis, or like myself, have a Wii from two regions. >_>

Ehm, no dude. Even if you have a chipped Wii, its still not region free. So chipped wii users are just as happy for this freeloader as anyone else
wink.gif
(Esoesially we PAL users
biggrin.gif
)

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure Nintendo will end up blocking this and, as usual, Datel will force you to pay for an updated disc. Unless you are really desperate to play original imports, I wouldn't bother with it.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xiaNaix said:
I'm sure Nintendo will end up blocking this and, as usual, Datel will force you to pay for an updated disc. Unless you are really desperate to play original imports, I wouldn't bother with it.
Unless Datel has some way of getting around that. I doubt Datel would be that stupid to not learn from there mistakes.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jalaneme said:
it won't be for another 2 weeks.
Says who?

Anyway, the lack of "100% compatibility" in the features list disturbs me...
Let's hope this isn't bullshit

QUOTEI'm sure Nintendo will end up blocking this and, as usual, Datel will force you to pay for an updated disc.
How are they 'forcing' you to buy an updated disc? (Most people with modchips will download it anyway)
Do they even have a different choice other than releasing an updated version?

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Infinity-X said:
Unless Datel has some way of getting around that. I doubt Datel would be that stupid to not learn from there mistakes.

Datel never learns anything.
wink.gif

Nothing is really known at this time about how Datel has managed to make this work. Keep in mind, though, that the Action Replay was thwarted numerous times by PS2 hardware revisions. Since the Wii can be updated so easily by Nintendo via the internet, I'm sure they'll end up killing the Free Loader sooner than later.

Sure, people with modchips will download the iso of the Freeloader (assuming it even works) but, since you already have a modchip, why would you even want to use it?

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
QUOTE said:
I'm sure Nintendo will end up blocking this and, as usual, Datel will force you to pay for an updated disc.
How are they 'forcing' you to buy an updated disc? (Most people with modchips will download it anyway)
Do they even have a different choice other than releasing an updated version?
Pay the money or your friend gets it!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xiaNaix said:
but, since you already have a modchip, why would you even want to use it?

if you have noticed the PAL Wii console is unable to play certain usa and japanese games

Vater Unser said:
Confirmed: Free Loader for Wii due in about 10 days - it's for Wii Games!

Divineo.co.uk has confirmed to us that in around 10 days, Datel are set to release Freeloader for the Nintendo Wii. The product allows you to play import games from all over the globe and a single version works on PAL, USA and JAP consoles. REMEMBER - CLICK THE FOLLOWING IMAGE AND YOU WILL SEE THE FULL BOX - IT IS FOR Wii!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If my memory serves me right, Datel could keep putting out revisions for this like there did for the GC Freeloader. I remember a magazine trying to review it and they reported that it was glitchy and can't work properly. Then they mentioned it was because Datel didn't send them a revised copy which they reported as working perfectly. It's either going to make Datel money if they keep putting out new versions or lose them money by having to recall and replace.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
jalaneme said:
xiaNaix said:
but, since you already have a modchip, why would you even want to use it?

if you have noticed the PAL Wii console is unable to play certain usa and japanese games

Vater Unser said:
Confirmed: Free Loader for Wii due in about 10 days - it's for Wii Games!

Divineo.co.uk has confirmed to us that in around 10 days, Datel are set to release Freeloader for the Nintendo Wii. The product allows you to play import games from all over the globe and a single version works on PAL, USA and JAP consoles. REMEMBER - CLICK THE FOLLOWING IMAGE AND YOU WILL SEE THE FULL BOX - IT IS FOR Wii!

No offense but are you really that stupid? Divineo isnt datel and they arent the only place that will ship the freeloader and still
The article is about 3-4 days old 10-4=6 and when its monday the article is about 6 days old 10-6=4
Monday+4 days=Friday thats not two weeks
Beside
People on neogaf emailed datel and they said 4 march

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Vater Unser said:
Codejunkies.com = Datel
If they say they have it in stock, I'm assuming they're not lying

datel are known for lying about their stock, i ordered a advanced gameport (for the gamecube) from them, they said it was in stock but i had to wait 2 months before they actually dispatched it to me, there is no way i am ordering it now anyway until i can buy it from normal retailers or it gets dumped by the scene.

QUOTE(shonosuke @ Mar 1 2008, 10:57 PM) No offense but are you really that stupid? Divineo isnt datel and they arent the only place that will ship the freeloader and still
The article is about 3-4 days old 10-4=6 and when its monday the article is about 6 days old 10-6=4
Monday+4 days=Friday thats not two weeks
Beside
People on neogaf emailed datel and they said 4 march

i only heard about it 2 days ago, so no need to start flaming me.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question, will it allow backups? I remember some bootdiscs like this did(for other consoles), but does it work on wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr